Don't let 'offense' tickle your senses
by S Mariah

'Offense' is not a nice thing to receive, is not a nice thing to give to somebody as well. We do not appreciate of its coming and others will probably think the same as we do.

'Offense' can come from anywhere, come at any times during the day, peoples who know us or peoples who do not know us, can wear a magnifying glasses and judge us till we feel like dying. 'Offense' comes like a sharp arrow, flying at it from all directions by all types of people. A sharp arrow shooting at us can cause us great damage - both spiritual and emotional.

On a spiritual aspect - we might start to turn on God, wondering why He allows those offenses to happen on us.

On an emotional level - we are injured on the inside, those 'offenses' can stir us up again the saddest story of our past (how we grew up, how we've been mistreated and bullied,etc) All sorts of bad feelings happened in ages past can come back into our present life in a sudden and our spirits feel the burden, feel the hurt and we are wounded again!

'Offense' is not from God, it's out of God's purpose in our lives, and don't give it a thought and think God uses it to transform our lives.

'Offense' is one of the enemy's tactic to frustrate God's people, to bring back up the past hurt we felt long time ago, to use those bad feelings to go against our relationship with God.

'Offense' is a spiritual thing, not really about the person who spoke evil to you, the Spirit behind that person is in fact doing it to go against You, try to upset you in the Spirit, try to stir you up again, make your days go trouble and heavy.

When you remember that 'Offense' is from Satan, when you know the truth of 'Offense', we need not fall into the trap of Satan, his aims is to get us (upset), (frustrated), (disappointed), and losing ourselves (knowing who we are in Christ).

'Offense' is like a poison, penetrating into your innermost being - your heart, your soul, your emotion get all disturbed.

Brothers and Sisters, please don't fall into it.
Please quickly pray to God for the forgiveness of others, interceding for their sins and pray for them to be set free from sins and the use by Satan. This is what we must do, not to get offended all too easily but be wise and know what's behind that person! God bless you all.

S. Mariah - passionate about the sexually-broken. 
Please visit http://Jesusloveslgbt.org  for more articles on homosexuality.

My e-books, please visit: 

https://www.amazon.com/She-confused-Wandering-wonderful-imagination-ebook/dp/B08HHLCHR3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=The+âsheâ+confused&qid=1599

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print