praying for forgiveness re:parents who want their children be free from gay lifestyle
by S Mariah

Dear parents,

Here is my other letter to you.....I feel for your pain and sorrow, I understand it must be hard and there were times you feel frustrated and hopeless.

My another suggestion is that, praying to God for your own forgiveness - accept your responsibilities at home, you might have neglected your children in several ways that you did not intent to do so, or you did not even know that what you did affecting them to go into gay lifestyle.

It's time to face it with the forgiveness of God. Don't just let it past by you, I am not asking you to feel condemned by what you did in the past, but it is necessary for you to pray for forgiveness, you release all your burdens to God and let God deal with that. And intercede for your children, that God will heal your and their wounded hearts. This thing need to be dealt with first.

I have come across some hurting parents, praying with them and as I gathered their stories and I just realized that, many of them in some ways have hurt their children, have neglected their children, mostly unintentionally. And as a result, their children felt unloved, felt insecured with the opposite sex, they craved for the same sex for the love they long for in a family. They converted the pure love to a sexual love relationship with same sex. In fact, what they long for, is that pure love from the same/opposite sex.

I cannot explain in full here, if you are interested to know more, visit my blog on http://hope4change.weebly.com for more information.

Take heart, Jesus is able to heal and transform life. God bless.

S. Mariah - passionate about the sexually-broken. 
Please visit http://Jesusloveslgbt.org  for more articles on homosexuality.

My e-books, please visit: 

https://www.amazon.com/She-confused-Wandering-wonderful-imagination-ebook/dp/B08HHLCHR3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=The+âsheâ+confused&qid=1599

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print