For The Health of Your Marriage
by Janice S Ramkissoon

Advice to men based on the Wisdom of Solomon
-A reminder from Proverbs 5 & 7 to help you along-


Avoiding Immoral Women (Proverbs 5)


Their lips are as sweet as honey, and their mouth is smoother than oil.

Her feet go down to death; Her steps lead to the grave

Run from her don't go near the door of her house

Why run?
Because you will lose your honour and hand over to merciless people, everything you have achieved in life. And someone else will enjoy the fruits of your labour.

"My son, pay attention to my wisdom; listen carefully to my counsel. Then you'll learn to be discreet and store up knowledge"

The result is as bitter as poison, sharp as a double-edged sword if you choose not to avoid immoral women.

Seek Solomon's advice: Read Proverbs 5.


Recognising an immoral woman (Proverbs 7: 6-23)

I was looking out the window of my house one day and saw a simple minded young man who lacked common sense. He was crossing the street near the house of an immoral woman. He was strolling down the path of her house at twilight, as the day was fading, as the dark of night setting. The woman approached him, dressed seductively and sly of heart. She was a brash rebellious type who never stays at home. She's often seen in the streets and markets soliciting at every corner.

She threw her arms around him and kissed him, and with a brazen look she said, "I've offered my sacrifices and just finished my vows. It's you I was looking for! I came out to find you and here you are!....come lets drink our fill of love until morning. Let's enjoy each others caresses for my husband's not home. He's away on a long tripand won't return until later in the month".

So, she seduced him with her pretty speech. With her flattery she enticed him. He followed her at once like an ox going to the slaughter or like a trapped stag, awaiting the arrow that would pierce its heart. He was like a bird flying into a snare, little knowing that it would cost him his life.

J.Ramkissoon

***
"Listen wisdom calls out! Hear as understanding raises her voice!" Proverbs 8:1

Seek Solomon's Wisdom: Read Proverbs 7: 24 27

Janice, a freelance writer, lives in the UK and enjoys spending time with her husband, Vince and their son, Javin.  She uses her gift to encourage others towards a deeper relationship with God, through her inspirational pieces while her travel articles provide general advice for the holiday-maker.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print