Thoughts on Walking Haughtily, Away from God, Please God, I Can Do It MYSELF
by Marijo Phelps

We have so many choices in our lives.

We ARE in control.

One can choose to be angry or forgiving.
One can choose to walk in their flesh or the Holy Spirit.

One can choose pride (which got satan kicked out) or to walk in humility.

The choice is ours on being rebellious or submitting to our most loving Heavenly Father
Picking repentance (turning away from and leaving things which break God's heart) is our option.

Since unforgiveness can lead to anger and depression, why would we pick not to forgive bitterness ruins us physically, mentally and spiritually AND breaks the heart of Him who died to set us free.

Being angry at ourself is wrong and a waste of emotions and adrenalin if we made a bad choice we can make a good one and by an act of our will forgive ourself as we ask God's forgiveness.

Our life is not dictated by our emotions. Our emotions are designed to make our life richer and to serve us not the other way around.

Our emotions follow out thoughts and what we dwell upon. Our thoughts are the engine and the emotions are the cars which come after the engine.

Soaking in the Word renews our minds. Dwelling on problems, hurts, indignities, slights, makes them bigger than life and is not the solution. Pray for those who despitefully use us in what the scripture indicates and forgive.

We can be an over comer in whatever circumstances abounding or being abased.

Get your hands off the cotton picking steering wheel and let Him drive.

If your life is a mess isn't it time to truly surrender to One who is able?

Are you trying to sabotage yourself? You have punished yourself enough surrender and let Jesus be responsible for you, eh?

Rebellion ain't pretty or healthy or useful or productive or Godly or fruitful unless you want to harvest a terrible crop.

Why walk so close to the edge you might fall over?
Why do things and make choices that give the minions of hell footholds and legal rights to your life?

The enemy has used you long enough surrender to Jesus.

The enemy lies, so why listen? And he accuses, steals, robs and kills why would you give him the time of day or listen to him?

I am not sure if this is the article or the outline for one - thought I'd post it and let you tell me what you think?!

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print