Trust God with your seed, so he can trust you with his harvest
by boatrocker Gilmore

God planted Adam on this earth which led to a harvest of mankind.
The use of seedtime and harvest to multiply what is natural, one can easily find.

Jesus used two fish and five loaves of bread to feed a multitude.
These seeds fed thousands because Jesus gave them to God and expressed gratitude.

Jesus instructed Peter to drop his net into the deep to catch fish that he couldn't catch before.
Following Jesus instructions, Peter caught enough fish to have started a fish store.

Instructions and natural seeds are essential to having a harvest.
God is looking for sowers that trust him in his business-Are you willing to invest ?

His promise is whatsoever a man sows, he shall also reap.
By having a heart for instructions and a desire for seed, the promise of a harvest he will gladly keep.

Trust your God with your seed and his harvest will be intrusted to you.
By Loving God with all of your heart , soul and mind, trusting him will be easy to do.

Kelvin Gilmore
www.poeticpersuasion.com

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print