How have you received God today
by S Mariah

How have you received God today? Have you received anything - forgiveness, mercy, favor and grace, any comfort from others?

How have you received God today?
Have you received His love...
Have you received His forgiveness...
Have you received His mercy...

Would you like to do the same for others?
Others who do not yet know the love of Jesus...
Others who are your brothers and sisters in church.
Show them your love, your forgiveness and your mercy to them...Show them the same love, the same forgiveness, the same mercy you have received from God, we meant to extend that to others, whether they are non-believers or believers.

Do you know that we do not deserve the love, forgiveness and mercy from God, but God freely gave them to us??

We are not righteous by our own good acts, JESUS Himself is the RIGHTEOUS one, who forgave all our sins, all our wrongs. WE are MADE RIGHTEOUS by believing in the name of Jesus. WE ARE MADE righteous not born to be righteous. Not that we can boast of ourselves, how perfect, how good, how Godly we are.

Without the love of Christ, no one can be forgiven, love and received mercy. Without the love of Christ, we will be condemned to die because of our sins committed.

Again, we are not righteous, we are MADE righteous by the blood of Christ. We are purified, we are justified IN CHRIST.

So if you and I were not righteous by ourselves, how do we need to judge the non-believers and criticize them?? Why should we exclude them and are we thinking too highly of ourselves, that we think we are more deserved than them to receive the love of Christ?? Why do we stop reaching out to them, why do we stop talking to them....why??

Are we showing ourselves to be too righteous for them? Or trying to imply that they are not better than us or we were better than them???

What would Jesus do?? What would Jesus do??

Extend the same love, the same forgiveness and the same mercy to others....act like you are a sinner, saved by the grace and love of God.

S. Mariah - passionate about the sexually-broken. 
Please visit http://Jesusloveslgbt.org  for more articles on homosexuality.

My e-books, please visit: 

https://www.amazon.com/She-confused-Wandering-wonderful-imagination-ebook/dp/B08HHLCHR3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=The+âsheâ+confused&qid=1599

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print