Will you go to Him
by S Mariah

Sometimes God can get so quiet...when we are facing big troubles in life, difficulties arising over us, the time when we most need Him....He sounds so quiet, so silence and sometimes we really doubt if He really understood what we are going through in life....when he gets all the way quiet, we feel so disturbed in the heart, crying out..."Oh God, can you hear me, have you heard my cry, don't you know what I am going through right now!"

Oh God, Oh God, when I am crying in the middle of the night, where are you? - remember in fact Jesus has experienced this with His Heavenly Father, He cried so much like drops of blood falling down His cheek, and His Heavenly Father seemed not able to hear Him and all His beloved disciples had failed to wait on God altogether with Him at that moment, at His weakest moment, YES Jesus was very weak at that moment, He wanted so badly all His disciples just stood with Him pleading to God that He could perhaps escape that tragedy of 'death'.

Sadly, very disappointing...all His trusted disciples had not heard Him, they all fell asleep way before the time and left Jesus feeling so vulnerable and helpless, He cried to God but God was also acting the same, like falling asleep...then a group of mob came and arrested Him and He was betrayed by one of His disciple too. How sad, How hurting it would be for Jesus?!

God sometimes acted in ignorance, we felt like nobody is feeling our pain, or understanding our pain....when we wanted God so badly, where is He? There were times God would just remain quiet and silence, and our emotions can get on us and make us feel unloved, feel unworthy....a lot of feelings can rose up in us if we do not guard our own heart and mind, many silly and wrong thoughts could come up and speaking lies to us, that God does not love us, God is busy for somebody else and we are not worthy and that's why He ignored us....

Keep yielding to God when God seems to be so quiet....yield to God and don't give up....yield to God no matter what.....know and be sure that He is with you, brothers and sisters. Know that by heart that He loves you, because you have His Holy Spirit in you, that's the deposit of His love for you, and it shows that HE loves you dearly that the Holy Spirit is with you, he can comfort you but what you need to do, is to yield to God whether you feel his presence or not, trust that He is with you.....don't give up....stop the wrong thoughts.....praise Him for who He is, worship Him as who He is, yielding your heart and soul to Him....

God is a rewarder of those who seek and love Him. That's the promise in the Bible for you and me. Grab hold of God's promises, as you know in your heart that God won't lie like human beings. He is our God, our great God, the most reliable one.

S. Mariah - passionate about the sexually-broken. 
Please visit http://Jesusloveslgbt.org  for more articles on homosexuality.

My e-books, please visit: 

https://www.amazon.com/She-confused-Wandering-wonderful-imagination-ebook/dp/B08HHLCHR3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=The+âsheâ+confused&qid=1599

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print