Suicide , the great Assassin
by boatrocker Gilmore

There is a spirit that evokes fear among the people of the land.
A demon that is gaining power because people don't understand.

It is written in God's Word that we don't fight against flesh and blood.
We fight against an unseen enemy that attempts to make truth appear as mud.

Suicide, the demon blinds his victim from knowing and receiving God's love.
The victim is unable to receive God's mercy that is available from above.

He is deceived to judge himself and condemn himself to murder.
He drowns himself in self-pity believing that he can't go any further.

He looses hope thinking that life will never get better.
He believes that he will never be free but always a debtor.

The enemy's mission is to steal, kill, and destroy.
A child of God's mission is to submit to God believing the promises of God, that he may enjoy.

A Child of God is determine to live and not die to declare the Glory of God- his future is secure.
A lost soul is blind to the purpose of life losing hope not having the power to endure.

Let us defeat Suicide the great assassin by using the weapons that God has freely given to us.
Let us pray and teach - opening blinded eyes to the truth that it is in God's word that we must trust.

Kelvin Gilmore
www.poeticpersuasion.com

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print