When you least expected something
by S Mariah

Are you praying for something in particular, you wanted God to answer you right away...Are you praying for a breakthrough in your life, longing to see a breakthrough come through....waiting is a long process sometimes, or most of the time. And waiting kills our patience or a very good test of our patience, to see how patience we are, or how behave we actually are - when God seemed to be all the way quiet and silence with our prayers....do we wait well, do we wait with a good attitude?

Many times you heard peoples saying that, when you least expected something, something just happened out of the blue...when you least expected...yes!!

How to get to this point of least expected something to happen....perhaps...when you prayed to God and leave that thing unto Him, I mean you really mean it when you pray it, you really cast your cares upon Him, not that after prayer, you still feel worries or upset, unrest about something but totally leave that thing at His throne and let God looks after it for you.

You can try and see the result...after prayer, you feel at ease - that's what the Bible talks about having the rest from God (resting in God).

Resting in God is a good place to be, you don't feel burdened anymore but trust God, He has the power to deal with that thing, or you trust in His ability, His knowledge that He is the all knowing and powerful God......then you will experience this True Rest in HIM.

So rest in HIM, don't worry, don't reason against His knowledge, acknowledge that we are small before Him, we are not a 'know it all' creature on earth......

Look to Him and when you least expected something, something can happen....

S. Mariah - passionate about the sexually-broken. 
Please visit http://Jesusloveslgbt.org  for more articles on homosexuality.

My e-books, please visit: 

https://www.amazon.com/She-confused-Wandering-wonderful-imagination-ebook/dp/B08HHLCHR3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=The+âsheâ+confused&qid=1599

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print