A time for 'reflection'
by S Mariah

How much do you spend on your groceries, how much do you spend with your spouse during the weekend, how much time do you spend on your own..just relax and to do nothing.

A time to reflect on ourselves is needed and I just found it is refreshing to do so....have a thought of what God has brought you through something, how He strengthened you in several areas of your life, good to reflect on that and just meditate on how good God has been to us.

I just realized we are very forgetful, within a minute we can jump up and down to praise God, really being amazed by what He did in our life, and after several minutes we might have just forgotten about the whole thing and live a miserable life again, feeling hopeless and downcast.

A time to reflect on how much 'grace' we have received from God, help us continually to live 'under His grace' not that we think we are so superior or we have great strength on our own, but as we remember His grace, we would be thankful in our hearts and perhaps our behavior would be in agreement with our grateful heart, in our behavior we will allow God's light to shine through us to others.

How much time do you usually spend with God? If you have not done it as on a regularly basis, I would encourage you to do so now, just have a reflection moment between you and God. And may you be amazed again for what He has done in your life and stay thankful.

A time for reflection - the greatness of our God, the goodness of our God, the merciful and gracious God, the amazing God we serve!

S. Mariah - passionate about the sexually-broken. 
Please visit http://Jesusloveslgbt.org  for more articles on homosexuality.

My e-books, please visit: 

https://www.amazon.com/She-confused-Wandering-wonderful-imagination-ebook/dp/B08HHLCHR3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=The+âsheâ+confused&qid=1599

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print