I have His love covers
by S Mariah

When was the last time I sinned against you Lord?
It seems I cannot remember when was my last time..
It seems I have always sinned against you...
One way or another....I just have your love covered

You hid me under your wings..though you know...my secret thought, my secret behavior, I might deserve to die because of all my sins..I might deserve to hear the mocking voice....But Lord, your love just covers me....that I might still be able to lift up my head and walk under the Sun.

It seems I have always sinned against you....
In small or big way, I don't seem to be able to say...that I am innocent for the day...I am pure for the day......as you said it right...that "all our righteous acts is just like the filthy rags before you anyway."

You hid me under your wings...I feel safe, I feel accepted and I feel so loved there....When I think about all your favor in my life...they are endless..the are countless...if I have to meditate on them one by one....Your love would have overwhelmed me....Your love would have drown me...

I have your love covers...and I just thank you.

S. Mariah - passionate about the sexually-broken. 
Please visit http://Jesusloveslgbt.org  for more articles on homosexuality.

My e-books, please visit: 

https://www.amazon.com/She-confused-Wandering-wonderful-imagination-ebook/dp/B08HHLCHR3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=The+âsheâ+confused&qid=1599

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print