ARE WE IN THE END OF TIMES??????????????????????
by sana edoja

Lately, everybody in the world has been experiencing such a growing anger about the rules that our government is putting in place.

In the UK, the government is planning on cutting public sector jobs, raising retirement age and increasing income taxes.

David Cameron has defended his party's "difficult" spending cuts plans', saying it is acting "like a government".

The Tory leader said people wanted "decisive" leadership on reducing the public deficit, which he said was a "clear and present danger" to the UK.

His plans to freeze public sector pay, cut tax credits for higher earners and raise the retirement age have been criticised by Labour and the unions.

But the Tories say they have to be honest with people before an election.

Mr Cameron told the BBC it would be "dishonest and irresponsible" not to spell out their plans if they were to win public support for their programme and deal with the "huge" deficit.

"We have to explain to people this is a clear and present danger to the whole country. If we don't deal with this deficit taxes will have to go up even more," he told the BBC.


This is as unfair as the government is the one that spends more money than any of us, claiming expenses back on tax payer's money. We are slaving to pay their luxury life. Now, we have to work more years to pay for our retirement because our country is in full recession. Poor people will always be poor and the wealthy will always take from the rich to satisfy their expensive desires.

Civil servants have gone on a multi-billion pound expenses spree using credit cards paid for by the taxpayer.

More than 140,000 senior public sector workers used government-issue cards to spend a fortune some of it on fine dining, wine and 100 taxi rides.

In 2009 alone they spent almost 1billion, four times as much as in 2002 and enough to pay the salaries of 50,000 nurses. Since 2002, the total has reached 5billion.

Controversial equalities chief Trevor Phillips racked up more than 6,000 over two years.

Checks were so lax that one civil servant with a love of appearing in musicals paid thousands to firms involved in set production and sheet music.

Some 141,000 civil servants and quango chiefs have access to 'government procurement cards' to pay bills rather than having to submit receipts and claim money back.

While the claims are not unlawful, the revelations at a time of economic crisis could undermine confidence in the civil service just as disclosures about MPs' expenses undermined trust in Parliament.

Former independent MP Martin Bell, who campaigns against sleaze, said last night: 'The rules and standards we now expect our MPs to adhere to should apply to civil servants.

'This is a time for frugality and all those who abuse their expenses should leave their jobs. Period.'

Matthew Elliott, chief executive of the Taxpayers' Alliance, said: 'This is a terrifying sum to be racked up on credit cards, and it's even more sickening that the money is being spent on fancy meals.

'These cards should absolutely not be a bottomless pit, but should have tightly defined limits. The high number of people who are being given this facility opens up the possibility of it being abused.

'This huge figure will no doubt be viewed as an insult by the thousands of low-paid council workers living with the fear of public sector cutbacks.'

The coveted cards, issued by companies like RBS and Barclaycard, are available only to top state workers, including quango bosses, council chief executives and senior civil servants.

The government insists the scheme saves the taxpayer money because fewer staff need to be employed to oversee it.

I live in France. My country is on strike because they want also to raise the age of retirement. As a consequence, the rubbish bins are not picked up anymore on the streets, parents have to provide cold lunch for their kids as the canteen is not functioning. They are planning on cutting down on child and housing benefits.

Paris France's crippling nationwide strike over President Nicolas Sarkozy's pension reform plan was Tuesday expected to ease, as several trade unions announced that their members were returning to work.

Work stoppages since October 12 forced the closure of petrol refineries and disrupted the country's transport network.

One in five petrol stations ran out of fuel following a blockade on fuel depots The organization representing fuel suppliers, UFIP, has said it expects supply problems to continue despite the lifting of the blockade on depots Monday.

Rubbish collectors in the city of Marseille were among those back on the job Tuesday.

Nearly all high speed TGV trains were operating out of Paris Tuesday, while an average of 6 out of 10 trains countrywide were back in use, according to the state-run rail operator.

According to the government, the industrial action cost the country an estimated 3 billion euros (4 billion dollars).

Students plan to hold a demonstration Tuesday. Some of the country's more militant trade union leaders have warned that the strike will continue unabated.

'Its not over,' CGT union secretary general Bernard Thibault said in a television interview late Monday. 'It will continue, it will take other forms, the issues of this movement are not closed, whatever transpires over the coming days.'

The pension reform bill, which was passed by the Senate last week, makes provision for the raising of the earliest retirement age from 60 to 62 by the year 2018. For people who have not paid enough into the state pension fund, the retirement age moves up from 65 to 67.

I just heard that in Ireland, the Government is also planning to cut down on child, housing and income support benefits as a general.

There is a growing battle rising through Europe and all over the rest of the world over money issues. Governments are oppressing their people everywhere, putting more and more burdens on us, forcing people to work until they are not strong physically anymore, mainly due the Crash of Wall Street in 2008 who caused an economic crisis and made the banks increasing their loans and mortgage interests to get back the money they lost because of the Crash.

Looking for a job recently, the situation bogs me down. I'm thinking about the kind of dreadful world I'm living in. What the future holds for me and my kid and the other kids all over the world. I'm thinking to myself: "Is this the plan of God for our Earth, is the Devil trying to oppress us through those in power , but, I shall keep my eyes on Jesus Christ who will supply me with a job and all my needs.

Philippians 4:19
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

I have been thinking about all the difficult periods of my life but, one thing, I can say is that I always have had food on my table and clothes to wear. God has never failed me when I didn't know him as my Saviour and when I knew him as my Lord and Saviour.

Matthew 5:45:

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Hebrews 13:5

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have,
for he has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:8

The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave
you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged
The Governments are quite funny when they make statements such as the population getting very old. However, the teenagers are staying in school much later in life and don't make any money to start paying for the retirement of old people. If the government was creating more jobs and not cutting them, there will be enough money for everybody. Those ministers expect people to work all the months of their working life, "what about those that fall sick or go off work to raise their kids, or have to work part times to be able to spend times with their kids". If the ministers were not spending our money on useless luxury goods. Money will be there for everybody.

I believe that, maybe, we are in the end of times. That's why there is all this oppression going on but I shouldn't forget the past times when God supplied all my needs and kept me going, I shouldn't worry about my retirement. God will find a way.

To conclude, let's forget the crappy sayings from those that rule our world and focus our eyes on Jesus "the author and finisher of our faith".

Psalm 62

1Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation.

2He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.

3How long will ye imagine mischief against a man? ye shall be slain all of you: as a bowing wall shall ye be, and as a tottering fence.

4They only consult to cast him down from his excellency: they delight in lies: they bless with their mouth, but they curse inwardly. Selah.

5My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.

6He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.

7In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.

8Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.

9Surely men of low degree are vanity, and men of high degree are a lie: to be laid in the balance, they are altogether lighter than vanity.

10Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them.

11God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.

12Also unto thee, O Lord, belongeth mercy: for thou renderest to every man according to his work.

God bless you all.

SANA EDOJA



http://sanaedoja.wixsite.com/monsite/blog
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I2I52MW#nav-subnav

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print