Grace, Mercy and Truth, Truth is the most important of all!
by S Mariah

Truth - Truth - Truth, we have all heard of this term in the Bible, we are not new to that, what is 'Truth' by the way?

Truth in the Bible - Jesus has the power to save, to heal and to transform life. Jesus is the answer of all unanswered prayers, Jesus has the authority to forgive sins, Jesus has the healing power for all sort of sicknesses.

How many of us are still not sure about His healing power, when we talk about healing, some agree and some against, some said the healing thing would only happen in the Old Testament time, not now. And wherever places provide healing and inner healing prayer, those christians would just criticize those who go there for healing and they themselves do not believe and they doubt....

Is the Bible still in fact valid to our nowadays belief? If part of the Bible is truth, the other part is not, then what you believe now is extremely useless and futile. If you only believe part of the Bible as truth, you are making a futile effort in knowing God.

How many christians can claim that they believe everything is really true? If there are many who truly believe, the reputation of Jesus Christ would greatly be honored in our Society, even to the non-believers. But do we really see this happening?

For example, many gay churches in America has attracted lots of lost sheep, they turned their back on us and turned to the gay churches for comfort and acceptance, please do not reject or deny this sayings. It is plain true that they turned to the gay churches for mercy, grace and acceptance. Why would that be like this if us (churches) would know how to show them grace, mercy and truth, if we only know how to show them the proper love and acceptance, will they choose to go away from us? I can assure you, they won't go away from us.

The gay churches become so popular because they are promoting 'love, grace, mercy' WITHOUT truth in Jesus Christ. As I mentioned previously 'Truth' is in Jesus Christ, that He is able to change, heal and transform life. If we as christians do not believe or do not know this truth, then we ourselves would be blinded, we do not know what we claim to believe...

As the hurting, sexually broken men and women attend church, they are out searching for someone who can understand them, as we ourselves can understand that, we all need good friends to surround us without judgment but to encourage us in our walk with God, so they too, though they are broken, getting confused with their sexuality, they are still human like us, they still need friends to walk alongside, not to criticize them but to encourage them to walk with God.

Why do we look at them with a yellow glasses, why do we judge them in the heart, isolate ourselves from them like they were aliens to us, are they not our brothers and sisters in Christ? Or you think you are so superior that they do not deserve your care for them? Are they not the Body of Christ also? That you should discriminate them without Christ's permission? Did Christ ever do that thing like that? Isn't our Lord the Savior, a friend of sinners? You foolish!!

Jesus is a FRIEND OF SINNERS. Read the Bible again and repent of your sins.

Truth is very important because it points people to the hope of Jesus, that in Him alone gives us hope, hope for a good change, hope for a brand new lifestyle, brand new hobbies, brand new life experience. All in the name of Jesus.

We need to uphold the 'Truth' in love. Truth has to be told, has to be shared with others, that they might learn about Christ. And only with love and patience, people would be willing to listen to us. You cannot tell the truth without love and mercy. Imagine if Jesus would tell you the plain truth without showing you mercy and love, how would you personally feel? We need to put ourselves into other peoples' shoes more often and that we might understand when we misbehave, it does hurt others and make them feel alienated from Christ.

Like the confusing homosexuals, they are lost in their sexual identity, they do not know that they can have hope in the name of Jesus, they mistaken themselves as born to be gay. So they accepted the myth as the real fact for them, when you push them hard enough to repent, and go to church. They rejected you because they thought you were being too demanding, too nosy for their personal life. They are threatened and upset by you. They cannot see themselves as someone that can be changed.

If you point your finger at them and ask them to repent, if not then they should not go to church....well.......what would be the result? They will definitely leave the church for peace and you will never see them again. In other words, you were acting like the enemy, you drove them out of God's house. They meant to be there, to worship, getting to know God more, but you drove them out as someone who is not qualify for God's love. Do you get my point here?


We need to understand and know this....do not be blinded yourself....you need to know the truth. You need to act like Jesus, the way you approach people, the way you talk. If you do not have strength to do that, you can always pray for strength.

Show the world mercy, grace and truth. Without either one of them, the world won't be convinced that our God is the only one true God.

Jesus hates 'sins' that bind us in bondages and that's why He hates to see us bound. He loves to set us free from those things that bind us. And 'love' can melt the stonely heart and do you believe it? It says....'love' covers a multitude of sins. That 'love' is the love of Jesus Christ to us, and His love and His holy spirit is in us, that we can let His love in us to flow through us to other people around us. That this 'love' will melt their hearts into softness of hearts. Jesus never hates the person, but sins. Jesus loves the person so much, that He goes around to perform healings, He drove out the demons of that person, He did not drive out the person but the demons in that person. Do you understand all this thing?

'Love' covers a multitude of sins.
'Truth' - Jesus has the power to change, to heal and to transform life.

Do you believe it? If you do believe, will you act different now to other people, will your action show something different from now on?

S. Mariah - passionate about the sexually-broken. 
Please visit http://Jesusloveslgbt.org  for more articles on homosexuality.

My e-books, please visit: 

https://www.amazon.com/She-confused-Wandering-wonderful-imagination-ebook/dp/B08HHLCHR3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=The+âsheâ+confused&qid=1599

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print