What You Need To Know About Hatred Venom for Better Health and Longer Life
by Ngozi Nwoke

Can you imagine what snake venom can do to a human being? Not what you want to see or experience! Hatred venom is worse than snake venom. It not only affects the victim but grossly affects the carrier of the venom.

Unlike the snake venom, the giver suffers more than the receiver. The receiver may not even be affected if he has a good understanding of his position in Christ and has a good attitude to personal attacks. But the giver will be slowly eaten up just like the snake venom travels slowly through the body.

Hatred affects the heart bit and if not checked will develop into terminal diseases and sickness like cancer. It destroys relationships, businesses and destinies. In addition, Hatred stirs up quarrels or strife, provokes enmity between two people or groups of people. It makes the hater to act irrationally and it wears down on the heart and mind until neither can function at full capacity.

Now, what is the meaning of hatred?

Oxford dictionary defines it as "a strong feeling of dislike for somebody or something". That means a degree of dislike. Snake venom affects the human body in a number of ways, depending on the snake, the type of venom, and how much venom is released. So also the level of dislike you harbour within you will determine its effect on you.

So, what should you do to keep away hatred?

Allow the love of God in you to rule and manifest in your life. Proverbs 10:12 says, "Hatred stirs up quarrels, but love makes up for all offenses". (New Living Translation Bible). No matter the wrong done to you, make a decision to walk in love towards everyone. It is for your own good!

Furthermore, watch how you use the word dislike for people. The more you say it, the more you believe it and soon it will have a grip on you. Certainly, you may dislike an action but do not dislike the person behind the action. Let God's love overcome all offences against you.

Now you know that hatred venom is not what to entertain within you. It only kills, steals and destroys what are important to you and that includes your life ultimately. There is no profit in hatred!

What else do you know about hatred venom?

Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print