Grace
by kenneth hurst

Grace

The grace of God is God's willingness to be with us. Matthew 1:23, "they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us." God dwells on high but humbles himself to see the heavens and earth (Psalms 113:5, 6). This is the joy and excitement of our faith. We believe that God wants to live and walk with us. Leviticus 26: 11, 12 "And I will set my tabernacle among you; and my soul shall not abhor you. And I will be your God, and ye shall be my people."

We know from reading Psalms 22:3 that God inhabits the praises of His people. Praising God brings His grace into our lives. Acts 2:47, "Praising God, and having favor with all the people." The disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice (Luke 19: 37). We bless the Lord with our praises and uplifted hands. Psalms 63:3, 4 "Because thy loving-kindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. Thus will I bless thee while I live; I will lift up my hands in thy name."

In II Chronicles 20:15-25 we read that "the battle is not yours, but God's." The people were told that they would not have to fight but to trust in the Lord and praise Him with a loud voice. Jehoshaphat's enemies destroyed one another. And God's people confiscated a great bounty of riches and jewels that took three days to gather

Psalm 150 is the ultimate guide to praising God. "Let everything that hath breath (can make a noise) praise the Lord. Let's bring the grace of God into our lives and bless the Lord. Psalms 103:1, "Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me bless his holy name."



Praise Jesus.  Just want to share the Joy!

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print