Going from Sinner to Believer
by boatrocker Gilmore

As I lay in my bed, like a dead man lays in a tomb.
I am in darkness and confinement like a baby in a womb.

I'm reminded when Lazarus was called out from his grave bound.
Likewise a sinner, is wrap in sin prepared for the lake of fire to drown.

God gives every man a choice to either stay asleep being ignorant of the truth.
Or be wise , believe God accept Jesus and come out of the world of paganism like Ruth.

Wake up sinners when the daylight appears allow God to reveal your worth
Allow him to show the precious jewel inside before you leave this earth.

Sinners can become believers if they just confess and believe.
To stay in sin, one continues to be a puppet for the Devil to deceive.

Sinners wake up for you are on life's conveyor belt that's coming to a fiery end.
Is it really worth your soul burning for all eternity in exchange for the pleasures of sin ?

Sinners become believers when the light of Jesus shines through their heart's window.
Accepting the blessings of God that come from above and rejecting the curses of Satan below.

Kelvin Gilmore
www.poeticpersuasion.com

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print