book launch by author sana edoja
by sana edoja

Sana has produced this wonderful book to help us understand what a wonderful God we have in describing his character and amazing grace for the whole humanity. She is an avid reader and loves sharing her wonderful relationship with her mighty God that has shown her so much love and faithfulness.

DON'T DELAY ANYMORE IN BUYING THE ULTIMATE BOOK "KNOWING GOD" THAT WILL TEACH THE ULTIMATE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT A WONDERFUL GOD WE HAVE.

LOTS OF FREE GIFTS!

GRAB NOW!

You can buy my book by clicking the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/Knowing-God-0-Sana-Edoja/dp/1419650629/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1288899371&sr=8-1

LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER VALID ONLY FROM THE 5TH TO 7TH OF NOVEMBER 2010!



This book will teach you about:

- Salvation

- Overcoming temptations

- How to trust in God

- How to overcome sexual immorality

- How to overcome laziness

- How to overcome jealousy

- Sufferings

- The wonderful plans God has for your life

- The kingdom of God

- The character of God

This book talks about different topics that will help you to grow in knowing the will of God for your life, edify your soul and find peace with God in your heart.

Why the FREE GIFTS I mentioned above and have listed below? Because, I want to make this book a best seller on Amazon.com, and other significant authors and speakers also wish to help me by supporting the effort with their own free gifts. Hence, a fabulous, limited time offer valid only from the 5th to 7th of November 2010. I'll describe what these fabulous, free extras are in a moment.

Don't miss all the goodies! They are available only for a LIMITED TIME!

You can buy my book by clicking the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/Knowing-God-0-Sana-Edoja/dp/1419650629/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1288899371&sr=8-1

Sometimes, we feel that God doesn't exist and we spend our life being angry with God. By taking the time to read my book, you will understand that God is not that far away and wants to be involved in your life and has a will for your life, he wants to guide you by revealing himself to you and by giving you the gift of eternal life through the forgiveness of your sins.

As a result, you will find yourselves relieved that God cares enough to reveal his mercy and unfailing love, you wouldn't be lonely anymore by knowing that God wants to have a personal relationship with you. God is more than a Father, but also a Friend and a Helper. You wouldn't feel guilty anymore about your past sins when you find in God a true forgiver and a Saviour.

This would be a great birthday or christmas gift for new believers in Christ, for those who do not believe in God and for those who want to know God in a much deeper way.

GREAT REVIEW FROM ELIZA EARSMAN:

KNOWING GOD by Christian author SANA EDOJA: A 5-Star review for this 144 pages encouraging and enlightening book. Well presented content and context with a well defined cover. A book to consider when gift buying in any season. Top marks to this very able author Sana. God bless.

Review contributed by Eliza Earsman, author of Days of Elijah (Revised): A True Story (232 pages) and also A Collection of Verse 108 pages nonfiction.

Purchase the book today on amazon by clicking the image or the link below who will take you to the amazon shopping cart:



You can purchase my book by clicking the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/Knowing-God-0-Sana-Edoja/dp/1419650629/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1288899371&sr=8-1

Buy the book TODAY, and receive ALL of the FREE BONUS GIFTS from the Generous Supporters of KNOWING GOD!

A FANTASTIC VALUE!

To receive you free gift after you have purchased my book, please email your order number from amazon to the following email address below:

Email: [email protected]

Get free chapters from Eliza Earsman'book to download:

Police work and experience has brought heiress and non-Masonic author Eliza Earsman into close contact with most of those named in Days of Elijah (Revised): A True Story. See e.g. the bombing of Pan-Am 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland, in December 1988.

Eliza as a result has become an unintended agent provocateur re: the British Mountbatten-Windsor royal family, their Scottish Ritual Freemasons inner circles andtheir atrocities.

Eliza is a member of several international literary communities. Her travels span such countries as the United States of America, Canada, Israel, Spain, Jordan, Portugal, Holland, Central and Eastern Europe, France, Australia, Scotland, Ireland, Malaysia and Korea. Although Eliza's autobiographical works do not always follow conventional means, her brutally honest depictions have done much to raise international awareness about Freemasonry. Her high-profile published works include

Days of Elijah (Revised): A True Story
A Collection of Verse.

POWERFUL, DISTURBING, AUTHENTICATED NON-FICTION!

Despite failed attempts to silence this author, details emerge of the spiritual contentions and intentions of Britain's Mountbatten-Windsor Royal family, their inner circles, and other horrifying realities behind the Scottish Ritual Freemasons.

Their World War III agenda is exposed. This evidence will move, shock, and sadden readers as a story of loss, faith, love, action, and grief unfolds.

Butremnants of joy and laughter engage readers as the details encompass the author's Scottish lowland birth, background, childhood, adulthood, and calling at the age of forty.

Sensible and multicultural readers will benefit from insightful access to understanding the historical content and context.

Based on integrity, goodwill, and an already high worldwide profile, Days of Elijah (Revised): A True Story provides an opportunity to step into the life of one courageous outspoken woman!

A must-read!



.

Get free chapters from Grace brooks'book to download:



Grace wants to take this opportunity to tell you all about her first book in The Asquinn Family Saga. The James Bay Frontier is set in the more laid back era of 1945-1968. It's Mamcu's (Grandma's) story and tells how she, with four children, left all that was familiar in her home in Wales and followed Tadcu(Grandpa) to Canada, and eventually ending up in the James Bay Frontier. The town they settled in is the scenic little hamlet of Forest Lake, (fictitious name)where the family settles and Tadcu's preaches and prepares a people for God.
The story transcends ages and genres. There is a question page at the back so that readers can study the book with their book club group. Sunday Schools, Youth camps, and Church camps can use the book as well as Christian schools, and anyone that works with adolescence. If you are in the position do do so, please have the adolescence (or any age) in your charge read this book.



Get free chapters from Tracy Krauss'book to download:

Tracy Krauss grew up in Saskatchewan and has written numerous stories, plays and novels. She received her bachelor of education in Saskatoon and has lived in several interesting spots in northern Canada with her husband and four children. Krauss is a high school teacher of English, drama and art, and lives in Tumbler Ridge, British Columbia. And the Beat Goes On is the sequel to her bookPlay it Again. She is currently working on three other books.

When an archaeologist uncovers an earthshaking discovery in the mountains of Zimbabwe, plenty of theories are unearthed to describe his find.

Canadian archaeologist Mark Graham digs up the remains of a pterodactyl, found carefully buried next to a set of gigantic human bones. What could his finding mean? Was there a race of giant humans who existed near the time of the dinosaurs? Or is the find a carefully planned hoax?



Get a free ebook from Lorilyn Roberts to download:

Lorilyn Roberts graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Alabama in 1993 with a B.A. in Interdisciplinary Humanities/Social Sciences. She won an award for "Outstanding Senior Project" upon graduation for her coursework at the Institute of Holy Land Studies in Jerusalem. Lorilyn is currently working on her Master of Arts in Creative Writing from Perelandra College.

As a Certified Court Reporter, Lorilyn has made contributions to the journal published by the National Court Reporters Association. She has spent the last twelve years providing real-time broadcast captioning for television. She blogs on several websites including searchwarp.com and faithwriters.com.

Lorilyn Roberts' first book, The Donkey and the King, is a beautifully illustrated children's book published by Virtualbookworm.com.

The Donkey and the King is a story of love with Christian symbolism and allegory. A donkey named Baruch longs for an easier life beyond the stable. He dreams of a life with no heavy burdens and no one to tell him what to do.
After leaving the safety of the stable, the donkey becomes lost in the wilderness, but the King sends him a friend. With his new friend, a sheep, the donkey sets out on a journey that you won't forget.

Each page is beautifully illustrated with the word "good" hidden in the artwork. Children will learn that everything works together for good to those who love the King. The Donkey and the King will warm your heart and fill you with God's unconditional love.


Get free chapters from Stacy Padula'book to download:

At 26, Stacy Padula of Pembroke, Massachusetts, looks back on her teen years as a lesson for others. She is writing herMontgomery Lake Highbooks in the hope they can help kids deal with the stresses and peer pressure of high school. "I also wanted to encourage kids to steer a straight path, pursue God, and not fall for the false promises of the world."

Montgomery Lake High #1: The Right Person By Stacy A. Padula

The high school years can be some of the most emotionally grueling years of one's life. Teens daily enter into the war between being true to themselves and fitting in with their peers.

One such troubled teen is Chris Dunkin, who's been a substance abuser since age 12. Now 15, he's drinking alcohol more often, and using heavy drugs to keep himself high. His grades, family relations, and dream of becoming a pro football player are slipping through his fingers. Starved for strength and willpower, Chris knows he is in over his head. One evening, a ray of hope shines into his dark world in an unexpected form a beautiful girl name Courtney Angeletti. Fed with the food of encouragement, Chris sets out on a quest to find the true meaning of freedom.

This story of teenage acceptance and the battle over moral convictions will hit home with many teens looking for answers.





Get a free PDF file from RayW. Lincoln'book to download:



Ray W. Lincoln, bestselling author of I'M A KEEPER, international speaker and coach specializing in the study of human nature and temperament, shows you how to maximize your faith through an understanding of how you are made "on the inside."

Faith and Temperaments. (pdf, adapted and expanded from Ray W. Lincoln's next book, THE REAL YOU Your Blueprint to Excellence)


Faith (beliefs) are the motivators of our lives. Here is the only insight (of which we are aware) into how each of the temperaments handle and benefit from faith or belief. It's a fantastic, practical understanding of why and how each of us either succeeds or fails. When you have taken the Temperament Key (available FREE on our website and included in I'M A KEEPER), this will show you the way to success whatever success means to you. Failure is too often spelled "I did not understand who I was." Most people fail because they don't know themselves. Struggling? Wanting the best? You simply can't do without this.
Ray W. Lincoln, bestselling author of I'M A KEEPER, international speaker and coach specializing in the study of human nature and temperament, shows you how to maximize your faith through an understanding of how you are made "on the inside."
This will put you on the road to understanding and exercising your faith (beliefs) to achieve the reality of that faith exercised. It will show you the direction your life is intended to go.



Get a free PDF file from April Gardner book to download:


April W Gardner's first novel "Wounded Spirits" releases very soon! She's also a reviewer, homeschool mom, Air Force wife, child of God, musician, and master chef. Ok, the last one's a lie, but there's always the dream. Truth be told, April's already living her dream!

The Creek Country Saga
Wounded Spirits


BOOK ONE COMING NOVEMBER 30, 2010:

"Brilliantly written" ~Historical Novel Reviews
"Vivid and compelling" ~ author Melanie Dickerson
"A solid debut" ~ Christian Review of Books

On the frontier, Adela McGirth's life is simple, rugged, and exactly to her liking. Her greatest concern is whether to marry the settlement's most eligible young officer. When a distant war among the Natives spills over into a nearby skirmish, life takes a perilous turn.

Deep in enemy territory Adela must choose between the man she loves and a baby that has yet to be born; will she be strong enough to wait on God's provision?
A peace-loving yet loyal Creek warrior, Totka is forced to align with the extremist Red Stick faction whose purpose is to eradicate the Whites from Creek soil. In the midst of battle, Totka is assigned to protect those he is expected to hateand kill. Life was simpler before his enemy became a beautiful face with a quiet strength and dignity he cannot resist.
Having lived a life plagued with death and loss, Zachariah McGirth is a man on a mission he'll have his revenge or die trying. Blinded by grief, he can't see his way clear of yet another tragedy. Why has God taken everything from himor has He?

Their lives molded by the course of history, can these Wounded Spirits learn to rely on God's grace during one of the bloodiest conflicts in the South?

I invite you to read the first chapter of Wounded Spirits and, as I have, fall in love with Zachariah, Adela, and Totka as they struggle with the hardships faced on the rugged 1800′s Alabama frontier. Travel with them through their journeys of faith and disbelief and cry with them in their moments of pain and triumph.
Thanking the Lord always for His guidance,

April W Gardner



You can buy my book by clicking the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/Knowing-God-0-Sana-Edoja/dp/1419650629/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1288899371&sr=8-1


To receive you free gift after you have purchased my book, please email your order number from amazon to the following email address below:

Email: [email protected]

http://sanaedoja.wixsite.com/monsite/blog
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I2I52MW#nav-subnav

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print