Find Joy in what you do not know
by S Mariah

There are many things we cannot comprehend by our brains, though we try several times a day, it won't help you figure things out the way you want it. There are many things happened to us that make us feel God does not really care about us, feel like being abandoned by God, feel like He is not as faithful as He claimed Himself to be.

Well it's all true to us - the way we feel, the way we think and it seems God does not care according to the way things appear, according to the real circumstances.

Some people suffered lots of tragedies when they were young, all sort of abuse just happened to them, and it seems just so unfair to them and if God loves them, why would those things happening to them? We all have unresolved questions like that and we all have different sufferings in our walk with God, sometimes God would take away the troubles from us, sometimes He just didn't. We stay in the trouble and wondering why can't God do something or hear our prayers.

Find the Joy in our suffering and trouble can be a crazy thing to do. How can we find the Joy in that. How about our feelings, how about our needs.

The mystery is that, God will use our 'loss' for somebody's gain. Imagine someone being abused when she was little, then she found God, and God be her comforter and she's restored through the love of God in her life, then she shares the testimony of her life to many others who are also going through the same thing, in such a way, God can use that person powerfully to touch many lives, and many will get convicted and put their faith in God. So through one person's suffering, God can use it for something good and powerful.

You and I have different 'past', most likely we didn't have a very good start in life, and we have found Jesus along the way, now we live a life of difference, we live a victorious life that we no longer walk in the old way.

No matter what you have been through, sad or disappointed, God can use it for good, God can turn it into something beautiful. He loves you to hand him over all your shame, sorrow and disappointment and He will turn that into something good for you.

Don't blame God for things that has happened to you, God isn't unfair. Let's drop down the selfish life you have been living, and let your testimony of Christ' love to touch other peoples' lives today, and so that they might be saved, so that they might come to know Christ. Your pain and sorrow can be healed in the name of Jesus, let your pain be someone else' gain.

Don't try to reason against God, why God why.
God in His wisdom, He knows what He is doing. We are below but He is above. Don't lose heart, don't lose hope, don't be misled and think that God did something to harm you, your life is His, and you are His precious child, will He try to harm you in such a way? God is God, and God is a compassionate God, all knowing God. Satan instead is the destroyer of our faith, he is the deceiver of our minds as well.

Pray to God for strength, ask God and allow God to use you in a mighty way to bear much fruits for His kingdom through your sufferings.

Be mindful of our attitudes in trial and pain...remain steadfast and humble before God and in due time, He will lift you above all your sorrow and pain. May God bless you. Amen.

S. Mariah - passionate about the sexually-broken. 
Please visit http://Jesusloveslgbt.org  for more articles on homosexuality.

My e-books, please visit: 

https://www.amazon.com/She-confused-Wandering-wonderful-imagination-ebook/dp/B08HHLCHR3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=The+âsheâ+confused&qid=1599

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print