Choices Are Given To Men But Not The Consequence
by boatrocker Gilmore

Assumptions can be deadly if we base choices on our past developments.
We falsely believe that we can commit a sin and know God's punishment.

We mistakenly think that since God corrected us lightly before that the offence wasn't serious.
We assume grace will cover us every time but when it doesn't we become furious.

It is easy to forget that the wages of sin is death.
When sin is committed, we are not supposed to take another breath.

If we find ourselves alive after sinning against God, he has extended his grace.
It is his choice only if he gives us time to repent or make our existence appear as an empty space.

Many people are playing Russian roulette with their souls, thinking that they are having fun.
They stare at sin like one stares at a bullet in the chamber of a loaded gun.

Pulling the sin trigger, God has many times before allowed them to hear his grace... an empty sound.
Being rebellious or unbelieving many keep pulling the trigger until a dead body is found.

Man will always have a choice whether or not to commit a sin.
But God alone will decide if he will live long enough to choose again.

Elder Kelvin Gilmore
www.poeticpersuasion.com

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print