Exercises for the God life!
by Laura Swindon-Ross

When you wake up in the morning, remember these things:


God has given to each of us, His world: tread carefully, for every step you take upon it, will embed your legacy.

God has given to each of us, His heart: love abundantly, or you will look back one day, and feel the stinging sadness of regret.

God has given to each of us, this mind: use it well, and remember knowledge is indeed a friend of power; but true power is only granted to those who stand the test.

God has given to each of us, His love: use love's compassion to serve others and promote their happiness; to do so is to spread the love of God.

God has given to each of us, His Word: here springs the wealth of heart and happiness; add to this, the love of family and what more could we ask?

God has given to each of us a song; sing long, sing loud, sing joyfully, sing out your whole life long- His gift of faith is your endurance, His gift of love will keep you strong!

(Remember this small exercise, and be blessed!)



2010 Laura Swindon-Ross

This work is copyright, all rights reserved.
I'm a teacher and Christian writer.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print