Temptations without Limitations
by boatrocker Gilmore

In a world where sin temptations are all around.
As believers we can't pretend evil doesn't exist by walking with our heads down.

We should be aware of the forces that are in opposition to God's Holy will.
Power that attempts to direct the souls of men from going up to downhill.

There are no limitations on the amount of temptations that we will face.
Satan uses his resources to hinder us from finishing the Christian race.

It is written that no man is tempted unless he is drawn out by his own lust.
To hate and denounce every evil way is not an option for a believer but a must.

It is vital that we seek God so we understand how much we need his protection.
If we are clue less on the danger of the tricks of the enemy we will suffer from sin infestation.

It is written that if we submit to God and resist the Devil ,he will flee.
If one submits but fails to resist his soul becomes like a tooth with a cavity.

Although temptations are like rain that we can't stop from falling out of the sky,
With every temptation God gives us a way of escape, we don't have to get wet we can stay dry.

The Word of God will always tell us our limits as we live each day.
Know that as you exist, temptation will too; they wont go away.

Kelvin Gilmore
www.poeticpersuasion.com

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print