Great and Honored
by PamFord Davis

I yearn for the return of optimism on the home front. Grumbling, distrust and disgust fill not only our headlines and airwaves, but also the deep recesses of our minds and spirits. Most feel cynical and hopeless, giving in to negative attitudes allowing the deceiver to poison our minds with despair. He repeatedly circulates the lie that we are powerless to change our family, local, national and global climate.

As America celebrates another Thanksgiving Day, we have an opportunity to resolve determination and renewed diligence to persevere in perilous times. Our forefathers experienced unstable government, collapse of monetary systems, attacks on fundamental truths and repeated natural disasters, yet rose above defeat to victory.

Thanksgiving can be my turning point on a path to a brighter future, both in my personal life and patriotic partnership. "The cities will be filled with joy and thanksgiving, and I will multiply my people and make of them a great and honored nation (Jeremiah 30:19 The Living Bible)" God offered hope to His people in Babylonian captivity and extends it to me today. I believe.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print