You Must Give Up Something to receive Something
by boatrocker Gilmore

If you want an apple tree, you must first give the ground a seed.
To receive something in life, you must satisfy a certain need.

If you want to catch a fish, you must first give it a worm.
If you want a baby, a women must be first given a sperm.

If you want something natural from God, something natural must be given first.
God will multiply what you give to him and then generously disperse.

Remember Jesus gave thanks to God for the two fish and five loaves of bread.
Because he was satisfying a need, five thousand men and their families were fed.

Let us be cheerful givers and allow God to use us to satisfy someone's need.
Let us delight ourselves in God believing that all our expectations he will gladly exceed.

Kelvin Gilmore
www.poeticpersuasion.com

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print