Have Dominion Over Emotions
by boatrocker Gilmore

God has given us emotions so that we can enjoy the pleasures of living.
They are to be used to glorify God by the fruits of the spirit that we are sharing.

Unfortunately, we often make decision base on them instead of God's Word.
This is a deadly practice that must cease; we should stand on the true that we have heard.

For Jesus and his word is the solid rock on which we stand.
All other grounds are emotional-they are sinking sand.

Emotions were never meant to be the grounds that we make our decisions.
Satan shouldn't have an opportunity to use them to cloud our spiritual vision.

Today, let us have dominion over our emotions making them subjected to God's Word.
We are children of the most High; we should be led by his spirit to do otherwise is absurd.

Kelvin Gilmore
www.poeticpersusion.com

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print