Who's Celebrating Their Salvation?
by boatrocker Gilmore

In many Christian churches, where more prosperity is desired.
One must ask who is appreciating their salvation that they have acquired.

God has forgiven believers of all their sins; this fact can't be trivialized.
To not be content with God's greatest gift, any other blessing won't be realized.

What if a new luxury mansion was given to you but there wasn't any ice in the freezer.
Wouldn't it be ludicrous for you not to rejoice and still become a God pleaser?

Likewise, our salvation is a gift from God; any other additional blessing is just like ice.
Many are not celebrating their salvation; they have been distracted heeding the devil's advice.

Let us perpetually celebrate the greatest gift that God has ever given to each of us.
Let us be fully content in our salvation knowing that any additionally blessing is just a plus.

Kelvin Gilmore
www.poeticpersuasion.com

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print