When Did You Leave Heaven?
by PamFord Davis

I'm a clock-watcher; I have always kept a close eye on the time. Each morning the first things I do are putting on my eyeglasses and wristwatch. I feel undressed without a watch.

My husband is just the opposite. He's received watches as gifts many times, even wore them once and a while. They were just in the way; he would scratch or lose them. He thought he would like a pocket watch and owned a couple. That did not turn out much better; he just checks the time on his cell phone.

The Jewish people awaited the coming of the Messiah King. They watched and waited for centuries; they wondered why God delayed. It is easy for me to become discouraged and disappointed. God reassures me that his timing is perfect.

He sent the Messiah and sends blessings my way when I need them most. "But when the time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under law, to redeem those under law, that we might receive the full rights of sons (Galatians 4:4-5 NIV)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print