Receiving God's Love Is A Must Before Giving Love
by boatrocker Gilmore

It is written that God is love-the world needs to know.
Without the receiving of God's Love in our lives , perfect love will not grow.

Unless the ground receives a seed , it will not produce at plant.
Unless we receive and believe God's love for us, we will try to love but can't.

God's Love must be in us grounded by a heart that is always clean.
It must then be nurtured by God until the fruits of love is clearly seen.

Will power alone will not produce the love that God requires.
All human love has a shelf life that will always expire.

Search the scriptures for yourself and you'll discover how God's love is not base on what you do.
What a shame it would be to live an entire life not recognizing the everlasting love available for you.

Kelvin Gilmore
www.poeticpersuasion.com

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print