Since I Met You Baby
by PamFord Davis

I reference my life by two separate periods: before I gave my life to Christ and after. My life is so different that is hard to imagine living without Him. I think and feel differently, and I no longer base my belief system on world opinion, but the solid foundation of God's infallible word.

Seekers of peace and truth find Jesus both source and unlimited supply. Simeon devoted his life to God and waited expectantly for the coming Anointed One. "And behold, there was a man in Jerusalem whose name was Simeon, and this man was just and devout, waiting for the Consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him. And it had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not see death before he had seen the Lord's Christ (Luke 2:25-26 NKJ)."

The loving Father fulfilled his hopes. Mary and Joseph brought baby Jesus to the temple; the Holy Spirit revealed baby Jesus as Messiah. "he took Him up in his arms and blessed God and said: 'Lord, now You are letting Your servant depart in peace, According to Your word; For my eyes have seen Your salvation (Luke 2:28-30a NKJ)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print