Medical Reform
by PamFord Davis

Medical reform is big news; mankind is plagued will illness and disease. Beneficial treatment is available at a high price to individuals, families, businesses and our nation. Politicians rhetoric falls across party lines and those working in the medical profession will prosper or face peril following new legislation.

God cares about us. (1 Peter 5:7) Our well being is His concern, and healing is available. Many patients are disabled by arthritis or muscular and joint weakness and are advised to seek the benefits of aquatic therapy. A swim or leisurely soak brings renewed strength to those suffering with chronic pain. Dangle your feet, wade in, go out into the deep waters and take the plunge of faith. (Ezekiel 47:2-5) Life in the Spirit brings vitality and strength.

God places nourishment and recovery along the mighty river; we have access regardless of insurance coverage or past medical history. "And by the river on its bank, on one side and on the other, will grow all kinds of trees for food. Their leaves will not wither and their fruit will not fail. They will bear every month because their water flows from the sanctuary and their fruit will be food and their leaves for healing (Ezekiel 47:12 NAS)."

Monthly, we stand in long pharmacy lines to refill medicine prescriptions; there will come a day of picking fruit instead. The Lord will prescribe leaves of healing; that's true medical reform!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print