Now REACH!
by Shirley Carr

You are coming out of the changeover box and your BESTEST is now here! What does it mean? Consider the most popular event of Track and Field-the relay race. If you have ever watched or participated in a relay race you will know that it is a very intense event with four intervals. A great coach will tell you that the second best runner will run first, the remaining runner of the four will run second, the worst runner runs third, and the best runner will run anchor! Like a relay race life has it intervals but get ready because your soul is anchored!

Remember What the Coach Has Taught You

Your soul is anchored!
Hebrews 19:20- We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain, where our forerunner, Jesus, has entered on our behalf. He has become a high priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek.

Hold on to the baton!
Psalm 119:11-I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.

Hills Increase Stamina!
Mark 11:22-23- "Have faith in God," Jesus answered. "Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them.

Adding weight to your workout improves speed!
2 Corinthians 4:17-18 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Don't Let the Blind Transfer Stop You- NOW REACH!
John 20:27-Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe."


EVEidenz, copyright Pen You In 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print