Poor Mr. Whipple
by PamFord Davis

The Father meets my needs of food, clothing and shelter; anxiety is a waste of time and a sign of wavering faith. He needs no assessment of my grocery list or comparison shopping with circulars; He clips no coupons and never haggles with merchants. Jehovah is the Mighty God and owner of all.

I need not be embarrassed or ashamed; He knows toilet paper is a necessity of life and a regular item on my shopping lists. Supply and demand is a law of the land; yet he anticipates continued demand and provides sufficient supply. The roll diminishes; His lavish care is consistent.

"But your heavenly Father already knows perfectly well that you need them, and he will give them to you if you give him first place in your life and live as he wants you to. So don't be anxious about tomorrow. God will take care of your tomorrow too. Live one day at a time (Matthew 6:32b-34 Illustrated Bible/ Living Bible)." Poor Mr. Whipple could not resist the temptation to squeeze the Charmin; I must resist the temptation to worry!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print