Protected Pristine Lands
by PamFord Davis

The beauty of God's creation surrounds us; His handiwork is a daily reminder of His power and provision. I have been blessed with past opportunities to travel coast - to - coast in America, and can speak through personal experience of the beauty and diversity of our nation. One aspect that impresses me most is the diversity within many states.

Are you from California? Your home state climate and geography goes the gamut, from sandy beaches to snow capped mountains. Is the Sunshine State of Florida home? Miami residents sunbathe at the beach and find cooling breezes of swaying palms refreshing, with little thought of residents of the Panhandle finding employment in the logging industry within pine tree forests.

Travelers grow in their appreciation of protected pristine lands. "For thus says the Lord, Who created the heavens, Who is God, Who formed the earth and made it, Who has established it, Who did not create it in vain, Who formed it to be inhabited: 'I am the Lord, there is no other (Isaiah 45:18 NKJ)." Heavenly Father, You are our Creator and King!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print