Choices are keys that unlocks our future
by boatrocker Gilmore

There is only one thing that determines a man's true success.
Choices that unlock blessings or curses is what he really possess.

For choices are like keys that unlock the doors to one's destination.
The key that opens the door to abundant life begins with eternal salvation.

The key that continues to open doors of blessings is the choices that Jesus tells us to make.
To choose any other key will be detrimental to our souls, it would be our very own mistake.

Jesus is the only one who has taken the key of death and hell for our benefit.
We can choose eternal life by having a heart to continue to willfully submit.

Jesus is Lord of Lords- he is still in constant command.
We belong to him if we do what he says even when we don't understand.

Take your keys and use them wisely; don't open the doors that lead to Hell's fires.
Obey God, follow Jesus, believe and trust him to give you your heart's desires.

Kelvin Gilmore
www.poeticpersuasion.com

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print