Trust in Me
by Elsie Schuett Flynn

Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord, is the rock eternal. Isaiah 26:4 NLT

Do not trust in created things trust in Me.
I am in control of everything.
I made my throne in the heavens. From there, I watch everything that's going on.
I know every heart because I made them.
I open my hand and provide for all my creation, everything they need food, water, air everything, I made it and I provide it.
Is there anything too hard for me to do? I hung the stars in the sky. I made the boundary for the waves. I tore the curtain open so you can come to me. Just come to me.
Trust in me. I am faithful. I keep my promises.
Everything on earth will disappear. The earth and the heavens will one day run from my presence.
I look at the big picture. I see the future and the past. I know what you will think next.
You can trust me alone. I alone am trustworthy.
I alone will last forever.
I created you
I love you
I will never leave you
I will never disappoint you
nor fail you
just trust in me.

Don't count on your warhorse to give you victoryfor all it's strength, it cannot save you. Psalm 33:17 (NLT)

Don't put your confidence in powerful people; there is no hope for you there. But joyful are those who have the God of Israel as their helper, whose hope is in the Lord their God. Psalm 146:3,5 (NLT)

www.elsieflynn.blogspot.com

please notify author when printing / reprinting this article  [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print