Buy Articles,Content Online from the Worldâs Jounalists
by News Collective

NewsCollective, which is still in its beta testing, has received a phenomenal response with more than 1500 writers and photographers and 50 publishers registering to avail its services. It was launched on 28th April 2010 as an invite-only website for a very select number of professional writers to start exploring the many tools freely available on the site to build their online identity, create/ upload/ sell articles, manage their

professional reputation and build better working relationships with publishers and peers globally.
The online new bureau has thousands of articles covering a range of topics including technology, business, environment, entertainment, lifestyle and the latest news stories among others.

Additionally, NewsCollective has hundreds of photographs that have been clicked exclusively by its approved photojournalists and are available to publishers in clear high resolution formats.

NewsCollective was launched with an aim to simplify the process of transaction between content creators and publishers, globally. And by registering on NewsCollective, publishers can now buy articles online without worrying about details such as the quality of the article, meeting deadlines or even the language.

Since the site is accessed by content creators and publishers from all over the world, the preferred language for content is English, but if required, NewsCollective also offers support for another 12-15 different languages, thus making the language barrier non-existent.

A unique feature of NewsCollective is that publishers do not need to access from all over the world. For example, if a publisher has a presence only in Europe, then only content uploaded for the European region can be browsed and purchased.

And thats not all. On NewsCollective, publishers do not need to purchase content that is already available on the site. Keeping in mind, the customized needs of publishers for content, NewsCollective provides registered publishers to Request for Article (RFA) feature.

As the name suggests, publishers can create their RFA offer mentioning details such as the word count, the target audience, any specific information that needs to be there, payment etc. The RFA can then be viewed by the registered content creators on NewsCollective and if interested, they will respond with details on how they will develop the content.

Another important reason of buying articles online from NewsCollective is that the content creator certifies that the article is original and not plagiarized. Additionally, NewsCollective provides publishers an online plagiarism tool that highlights the copied content by searching for it on the leading search engines.


Wondering how to register on NewsCollective? Its an easy and simple process. All that you need to do is visit www.newscollective.com and register as a publisher and provide the required details in the contact form. Yes, its that simple.
Once your registration has been validated, depending on your requirements, a subscription plan needs to be selected and the fees paid. Depending on the plan selected, you can enjoy access and purchase articles, photos and videos from content creators all over the world.

Website: http://www.newscollective.com/ppinfo


NewsCollective, a new approach bringing together publishers and journalists worldwide. The power to create, share, aggregate, publish and transact.  

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print