The Cheapest and Fastest Way to Solve Problems
by Ngozi Nwoke

Have you ever wondered the cheapest and fastest way to solve problems? To encounter problems in life is inevitable but what we do when we encounter them determines our progress and placement in life. Many people do not know how to handle problems. The first step you take will determine whether you will solve that challenge, what it will cost you or how long it will take you to solve it.

Depending on the challenge, some will first cry out their hearts, go into shock, get very angry, look for whom to blame, tell everybody who cares to listen, and some may even go to smoke, drink or take some hard drugs, etc. Everyone is expressing his or her inner beliefs and perception of the situation at hand.

When you take such first steps, you tend to harm yourself instead. You actually give room to the devil to afflict you the more. Headaches, heartaches, broken relationships and regrettable actions are usually the results of wrong ways to solve problems.

What then is the way out? The cheapest and fastest way to solve any challenge is to first call on Jesus! I know what you may think How can that be the cheapest and fastest way? How can that be the first step to take? The truth is that Jesus remains THE ANSWER.

Jesus is everywhere, all-powerful, all-knowing, the only wise God. There is nothing too hard or impossible for Him to handle. He can make a way where there is no way. The earth is His and the fullness thereof. He makes crooked path straight and levels mountains to become plains. He turns the hearts of men to wherever He wills, Proverbs 21:1.

When you go to Jesus first, you have your mind focused on the right direction, on what God says about that situation. Also, you will give no room to the devil to paint a worse scenario in your mind. Your mind will be alert to see the situation from the perspective of the overcomer and not a looser.

The Holy Spirit will remind you of scriptures that will strengthen you and give you the wise steps to take. A word from God even in the midst of chaos will calm the situation immediately. Really, calling on Jesus first is the fastest way to solve problems.

Merely calling on Jesus name will command a standstill to any further incursion of the enemy, giving you time to get directives from God on what next to do. Furthermore, because Jesus is ever with you, you don't have to spend a dime to be able reach Him. Just call on Him and He will give you the exact next step to take, thereby saving time, energy and resources for you.

I have come to realise that when a problem seems to linger or take a further wrong turn, it is because I did not pause for a moment to say, "Jesus, what are you saying in this situation?" We can avoid aches and pains if we will take a moment and ask Jesus for help. Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man Psalm 60:11. Truly, calling on Jesus first is the cheapest and fastest way to solve problems. RUN TO JESUS FIRST!

Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print