Operation 24
by chris benjamin

OPERATION 24

Situation: The world you live is not the one you imagined it would be when you were full of youthful enthusiasm and hope. Somewhere between responsibilities and indifference you have let the vision of your perfect world escape your reality. The world and the life you wanted before outside influences intervened, is waiting to be sought, found, and made a reality.

Mission: You have 24 hours to make a commitment to take back the world and the life God has called you to live for His glory.

Execution: You will dedicate 24 hours of your time over the next week to making a plan to take back the world and life you want for you and your family.

Day one:
1. Prayer and Meditation time. 1HR
Humbly bow down in prayer and ask God for His wisdom, strength, courage, and confidence to find His righteous path for you and your family.
What do you want to change about the yourself for the better?
What do you want to change about the world for the better?


2. Family goals and quality time. 1HR

Ask your family what they want to change for a better future together.
What can you do as a family to positively change the future?
What are your family's strengths and what needs improvements?
How are you going to sustain your strengths?
How you going to improve your shortcomings?


3. Seek God's truth in the Holy Bible time. 1HR

Take time in the morning to read a passage and meditate on it throughout the day.
Pick a verse that speaks to your heart and ask God for His message to be revealed to you.
Before you go to bed, read another passage and meditate on it before you sleep.

Day two:
1. Prayer and Meditation time. 1HR What can you do to positively change yourself?
Physically, mentally, and spiritually. What can you do to positively change the world?
Locally, nationally, globally.


2.Family goals and quality time. 1HR What did your family decide to change?Individually changes and family changes.
What positive outcome do you expect?
Individually and family outcome.


3. Seek God's truth in the Holy Bible time. 1HR

What does God want you to do with the life He blessed you with?
What does God want from all His children of the world?


Day three:
1. Prayer and Meditation time. 1HR

Who in your life can help positively change your life?
Family, friends, co-workers, church members.
Who can you help to positively change their lives?
Family, friends, co-workers, church members, whole world.


2. Family goals and quality time. 1HR

Who is responsible for making the specific positive changes in the family?
Delegate duties to the family.
Ex. Dad gives the prayer before meals.


3. Seek God's truth in the Holy Bible time. 1HR

Who does God want you to be in His holy eyes? As an individual, a family member, a citizen.


Day four:
1. Prayer and Meditation time. 1HR

When can you start to implement the positive changes in your life? Make attainable goals (daily, weekly, yearly).

2. Family goals and quality time. 1HR

When can your family start to implement their positive changes?
Make attainable goals (daily, weekly, yearly).
Make a calendar of events and timelines for clarity.

3. Seek God's truth in the Holy Bible time. 1HR

When does God want you to take righteous action for His glory?
Seek His wisdom, guidance, and will.


Day five:
1. Prayer and Meditation time. 1HR

Where are you going to start you positive change first?
Start changing individually and as family first.
Next start changing globally.
Where in the world are you going to positively effect?
Locally, nationally, globally.

2. Family goals and quality time. 1HR

Where is your family going to start positively changing?
Physically, mentally, spiritually.
Start within the family first and work outward to the world.

3. Seek God's truth in the Holy Bible time. 1HR

Where is God's Word and Spirit leading you?
Where do you want to lead your family through God?


Day six:
1. Prayer and Meditation time. 1HR

Why is it important for you to change for the better?
Why do you want to make a positive change in the world?

2. Family goals and quality time. 1HR
Why is it important for your family to change for the better?
Why is it important for you to do it together as a family?

3. Seek God's truth in the Holy Bible time. 1HR

Why is God calling you to make a positive change in you and the world?


Day seven:
1. Prayer and Meditation time. 2HR

How are you going to make the positive change last forever in your life?
How are you putting God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, your family and the world into your plans?

2. Family goals and quality time. 3HR

How is your family going to implement all the positive changes together?
Make a plan of righteous action and stick to it!
Celebrate together with all the excitement and joy that comes with the refreshing transformation of hope in the Lord!

3. Seek God's truth in the Holy Bible time. 1HR

How has God changed you already?
How will God positively change the world through you?

Service support: You have the support of the infinitely powerful Lord God Almighty, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, along with your family, friends, and all the faithful believers of the world to help you on your mission.


Command and signal: The chain of command you must adhere to always has God first above all. God is everywhere and in everything and you must follow His will with all diligence. The codeword for your life changing mission is Operation 24. Please share with everyone so they might know the awesome transforming power of God. Do not keep this mission to yourself, pass this on to help positively change the world.

Operation 24 will be a success if you truly seek the wisdom, strength, courage, and confidence that God freely gives to anyone who asks. Never give in or give up on the reality you want for you and your family! It is a real and attainable goal by the grace of God. Seek, Knock, Open!

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print