trACker number351 Invite Jesus Across Your Threshold
by Dudley Anderson

trACker number351
The e-Devotional helping to keep you on-track
GodTracker is online at www.godtracker.co.uk

04 February 2011

Dear God Tracker

Invite Jesus Across Your Threshold

The Bible tells us that we are all sinners and that we've all missed the mark God's glory. It says that none of us is good enough to get right with God by our own actions. That is, we just haven't got what it takes to make God's grade. God's righteousness is perfect and our righteousness is not right enough to give us the right to come right up to the throne of God; we just don't have the right stuff.

Now then, if God is so infinitely righteousness how could I ever attain his standards or be right for his presence? If it is true that I cannot work my way into his kingdom, how will I ever know the promise of eternal life? You see, there is a great big divide a gap between God and me. It's a gap that I could never cross by our own effort. Something needed to be done for me to know God's life - a bridge perhaps, to cross that gap.

So it was that God, in his love and wisdom, chose to send his Son, Jesus down to our level to bridge that gap. God himself crossed the great divide between his own righteousness and our un-righteousness when his Word became flesh as Jesus Christ and dwelt among us. Jesus is the image of our perfect righteousness of God. Jesus had no sin in him and yet it pleased God to allow him to bear the punishment for all sin; the punishment that you and I would suffer if it were not for Christ. When Jesus died he crossed over that gap that exists between us and death by the cross of Calvary. But because he was not guilty of any sin death could not hold him down. And so, by God's power, Jesus rose again from the dead. As a result he opened the way for us to cross over, across his cross, to God and know the forgiveness of sin. God himself gave us the right to boldly approach his throne of righteousness, but only through the Blood of Jesus.

In Christ God reached down to you so that you could reach up to him. The Bible tells you that Jesus is at the door of your life, knocking, and if you open the door he will come into you and live with you. Today, if you hear that knock, open that door and invite Jesus across your threshold.

God Tracking is walking across the cross to God.

Stay on-track

Dudley

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What is trACker?
GodTracker and trACker owe their origins to an international Christian radio programme produced by Dudley Anderson called, OnTrack. Although OnTrack went off-air in 2005, trACker has continued to help people to track God's plans and purposes for their lives since July 2003.

You can now hear Dudley Anderson on UCB UK
Saturdays from 00:00 to 05:00 GMT and Sundays from 06:00 to 12:00 GMT
Listen to UCB UK on DAB, Sky channel 0125 or online at http://ucbmedia.co.uk

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

VoW
Verse of the Week

Colossians 2:14
having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross.


Quote of the Week
A Sample of Dudley's Fave Quotes.

"Jesus was crucified, not in a cathedral between two candles, but on a cross between two thieves." --- George F. MacLeod.


Don't Give-up, Look-up!
Look-up and Fix Your Eyes On Jesus!

Jesus is My Lord

Romans 10:8-9
But what does it say? "The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart," that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Pray
"O Father God I realise that I have been trying to earn good favour with you through my own good deeds. I realise that I can never be good enough to approach you, O God Almighty. I know now that this is why Jesus came and died for sin. He was and is good enough to pay the price for sin, because he was not born in sin, as I was. Lord, I confess that I am a sinner and I repent of my sin in Jesus' name. I choose to open the door of my heart and invite you in and, in turn, I give my life to you. Today I believe that Jesus died and rose again to set me free from sin and today I choose to acknowledge this truth by confessing Christ as my Lord and saviour. Jesus is my Lord. Amen."

If you prayed this prayer and meant it, please e-mail me at [email protected]


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Why not recommend trACker to someone?
Point them to www.godtracker.co.uk or click on http://www.godtracker.co.uk/tronline.shtml#recomend

Born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa Dudley Anderson began writing for radio in 1994. Dudley currently writes a weekly e-mail Christian motivational thought called GodTracker and has complied 2 devotional books based on GodTracker. More information at surereaity.net 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print