In the Name of Jesus - essay
by Richard L. Provencher

Sometimes life can be most difficult. And why do terrible things happen to those trying their best--being loving parent/s, patient with children, respecting the law, working diligently at place of employment, paying taxes, go to church, and loving your spouse. It should make more sense.

Some are very fortunate to have both good health and an attitude of positive traits. Don't kid yourselves, what looks so comfortable on the outside masks the achievements inside one's soul, completed through very hard work.

These folks know a special strength and it comes from following Biblical principles. You too can gain from drawing this same kind of strength. In our new website, we provide some insight and understanding through videos, stories and poems.

In addition, there are three novels FREE to download. The ideas in these stories are from true-to-life experiences my wife, Esther and I, encountered through our foster and adoptive parenting. It is a pleasure to be married almost 36 years.

We thank all those who check out our website: Richard and Esthers Website: www.wsprog.com/rp/

God bless and take care.

Richard enjoys writing poems; many of which have been published in Print and Online. He and his wife, Esther are also co-authors of stories and a print novel. They are "born again" Christians and very busy in their church, Abundant Life Victory International, in Bible Hill, Nova Scotia.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print