Do you know who I am?
by Marie Grossett

I believe I do. I believe you are the child of God who is the creator of the universe. The creator of all things seen and unseen who has given you the authority 'to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.' (Luke 10:19). The question is do you really know who you are?

Recently I was at a conference and the main message was Matthew 6:10 'Thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven,' he stated that we should use the authority within us. Sometimes as Christians we forget that we have the God given authority to cast out demons, to heal the sick in Jesus name and whatever we ask in his name it shall be done.

The preacher continued to say that the enemy wants to control our mindset. What we think and what we say are very important. Sometimes we give the enemy too much power too much credit, we allow him to make us believe that we are weak and feeble people but we are far from it, we have the most precious gift of all Christ within us.

We have this treasure in earthly vessel and we can do all things through him who strengthens us. We have the power to decree and declare to speak things that are not as though they were, we should continue to speak that our family will be saved in the name of Jesus, our debts will be cancelled in the name of Jesus, and we will have good health in the name of Jesus.

As the God's word tells us greater works shall you do. We are not weak we are strong for God hasn't given us a spirit of fear but of love power and a sound mind.

Church we should not just have a form of Godliness but deny the power. We should have the form of Godliness and use our God given power our God given authority. We are joint heirs to the throne.

So anytime a negative thought comes rather than dwell on it say out loud 'Do you know who I am?'

Marie Grossett aka Vanessa Grossett is a published Author, and has interviewed best selling and award winning Christian Authors.

She is a Literary Agent at The Authors Care Services ltd. www.theauthorscare.co.uk [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print