Startling, but Exciting Revelations about the World we Live in. Part Four of Six: Demons and Humans
by Jack Vorster

The spirit world is the real world. We, in the natural world, owe our existence to the spirit world. We are a product of the spirit world. Therefore, if it were not for the spirit world we would have been non-existent. It stands to reason then, that if we are a physical product of the spirit world, then we are also totally under the control and at the mercy of the spirit world. The spirit world holds sway over its creation of material and human existence. God is spirit and the Creator of the physical world. God is Reality. Human beings and the entire universe are the products of that Reality.

We were not created and just left to multiply and to do our own thing. We have been under observation since the beginning. All of our thoughts, words and deeds are being recorded and we have no control over it. They become the content of our word, that is, our book of life. There is a purpose behind this, just as there is a purpose for everything we ourselves create and produce. The product of our hands and minds have to perform a function, otherwise we discard it permanently. Is this not true?

Our lives are lived under God's Grace, but while we live we are subject to the influence of spiritual forces at play. "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." (Eph. 6:12)

Demon spirits are the disembodied spirits of a social order of creatures that existed not only prior to Adam, but also thereafter. Their present domain is the atmosphere of the earth. They are referred to in the Bible as "spiritual wickedness in high places". They seek to live out their own wicked activities through the bodies of humankind, if allowed. The skeletal fossils of the bodies they once had, either ape-like or human-like in appearance, are being unearthed all over the world. Scientists are convinced that they are the remains of the forerunner of the human race and are still trying to find the "missing link". Unfortunately for them, it does not exist.

If God had to allow every person (earthbound spirit) on earth to see into the spirit realm for just sixty seconds, then the world would be plunged into a state of frenzied fear. Children would not be able to sleep, with their thoughts constantly on the frightening scenes they had witnessed, knowing that it still exists. Businesses would virtually come to a standstill as a result of employees not being able to concentrate. The main topic of discussion on every inch of the planet would be the reality of the presence of these wicked spirit-beings. World economies would crash. And scientists would probably wonder which of these millions upon millions of evil atmospheric creatures represented the missing link.

Humans, driven to despair by circumstances they find themselves in, are prime targets for these dark forces. Millions of people are sitting behind bars, having turned to crime as a result of successful demon activity in their lives. They did not know that their minds were being manipulated, let alone know about the reality of the existence of these creatures. If they knew then they would have known how to resist them and that it was a matter of choice between right and wrong. How ironic that the Bible is used in courts of law for the purpose of taking the oath, yet the contents of the Book is considered of no consequence. Nobody is familiar with the truth therein.

Now, there is something you need to know and understand. Man is God's legally appointed agent on the earth, as per Genesis 1:26-28. We also read in Psalm 115:16 that "The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men." We have dominion over the earth and no other spiritual entity has any legal right to operate here. Not even God could directly intervene, that is why He had to enter the earth legally by being born into the world of a woman. However, Satan and his evil spirits are permitted to indirectly ply their evil trade on the earth through agents, those agents being none other than man himself. Man is the unwitting agent acting on their behalf to steal, kill and to destroy.

And, as already explained, the avenue of communication for this purpose is the mind of man. The paradox to this (man as agent to evil) is that man, in turn, uses the power of spiritual forces to transcend the laws of the natural world by unknowingly forming an alliance in matters such as mind reading, hypnotism, making objects disappear and reappear, levitation and some other things you see certain magicians do. Such people are then regarded as gifted in their field of performance.

In most African countries ancestral spirits are worshipped and revered. Rituals would be followed to call up these spirits for help and guidance. The truth is, human spirits are not left behind to roam the earth. These so-called "ancestral spirits" are none other than demon spirits imitating the departed. They revel in the opportunity to bring about destruction and death through tribal conflict, faction-fighting, corruption, dictatorships, economic failure, genocide and xenophobia. Only African countries with a strong Christian presence are able to suppress the workings of these dark forces and maintain a degree of economic success.

Ever wondered how it is possible for certain magicians to make objects disappear and re-appear behind or inside a solid object or how they are able to push their hand through a solid pane of glass? As already pointed out, the physical world is the product of the spiritual world. Spiritual beings (Angels or demons) can pass through solid objects as if they weren't there at all. In effect, the physical (originally brought into existence by the spirit world, that is, God, through the release of energy) is passing through the spiritual. This means that a spiritual being can manipulate a solid object (even a human hand) to pass through another solid object, for both are products of the spiritual world. So it is not the magician who does it, but the spiritual being with which he, perhaps unwittingly, has the alliance.

Another area of our lives affected by spiritual forces is our dreams. Dreams take place in your spirit not in your brain. If from God, then it could either be a warning, an answer to a problem, instructions or guidance. This is made clear for us in the Bible. If from evil spirits, then they'll arrange a little "video" for us with the help of our troubled minds either to misguide us or to scare the living daylights out of us, hence the nightmares.

The world is like a wrecking ball (driven by "spiritual wickedness in high places"), hitting some and missing others. On the back swing it knocks babies into pools, kills soldiers and civilians in far-flung places, and smashes planeloads, trainloads and busloads of people into oblivion. Along its slipstream it drags certain countries into acts of genocide, while the rest of the world looks on.

In Part Three I stated that you would receive wings to fly like an eagle. Get ready.

Now retired, Jack Vorster has a background in marketing in the field of newspaper advertising. As a result of a life-changing experience he turned his attention to the study of the human make-up and the realities connected to human behaviour based on the Word of God. 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print