Why is It (prose poem)
by Richard L. Provencher

When someone cries everyone assumes it's because life is a challenge for tear-shedders who arouse sympathy but often times they are discarding happy emotions. When a guardian for beavers working on a dam thinks danger has entered their domain a mighty plunge into water is a splashing of urgent retreat momma & poppa proud of offspring with responsible tasks and that thought brings a wrinkle to their furry faces. When mother deer blows any warning to her young son she notices his firmness of muscle and quickstep lightly prancing by her side readying for instant flight. So do humans show pride and love for their young knowing footsteps will soon leave in journeys to faraway places.

(c) Richard L. Provencher
Website: www.wsprog.com/rp/

Richard enjoys writing poems; many of which have been published in Print and Online. He and his wife, Esther are also co-authors of stories and a print novel. They are "born again" Christians and very busy in their church, Abundant Life Victory International, in Bible Hill, Nova Scotia.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print