Jesus Weeps
by

Who shall go for me?


Who will speak to the nations on My behalf?


Beloved, I have called you My people a people unto and separate to Myself. From Mine own bosom have I loved thee from birth. I weep and have wept for you.


Do you not know? Have you not heard? That I sit upon the circle above the Heavens that I the LORD created by My own Hand.


My saints weep through lack of prayers.


Love one another as I have loved you.


Return to me My Beloved and I will return to you. I see your tears do you see mine. I have wept over you night and day. I weep for you night and day.


Here I stand at the door and knocketh. Why are you afraid?


He that is in you is greater than he that is in the world. The devil is a liar from the beginning and will be until the end for there is an end to come. I am the Alpha and Omega. I am the Beginning and the End.


Come close to me My children, hearken unto My Voice, My voice is love. My mantle over you is love. The walk to Calvary 'It is finished!'


Come close to Me, share all of your concerns and anxieties upon me and in no way will I cast thee out!


See, I, the Father wait with the fattened calf to run into your arms, embracing all the love I have for you. Return to me. All the riches I possess are yours they are your inheritance and I wish to share them with you My Beloved.


Return My Child, do not believe the lies of the devil. I wish to restore the years the locusts have eaten from you.


Come .. Come...... Come My Beloved.... I await arms open wide..... Blessed of the Father.




8th March 2011

jacquiannjulyan aka shofargirl

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print