Watch and Pray
by

Beware the boastful man that doth prune his feathers for all to see.

Though he speaketh in the name of the LORD, listen not for his pride is his mantle.

My suffering servant he is not!

Disguised in religiosity but the LORD doth know the hearts of men.


Gentle Jesus meek and mild says 'Come suffer little children unto me'

You are hid in Christ.

The devil prowls around like a roaring lion waiting to devour


Watch and pray through the night for I am your God.

When the mighty rivers of seas come close to you, you will not go asunder.


I am your Righteousness, watch and pray.

Keep close to me My children.


Watch the man of perdition before you; he will be gone never to be remembered.


I shall plant you beside still waters for I am your Shepherd, your Good Shepherd. I am Holy, your Holy God and there is no-one like me.


Walk in step with My love. I am a fragrant offering from the Father above. I paid the price of your sins. You are forgiven.


Come to me all who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest. Cast all your cares upon me for I am in deep distress with you. I walk through the fires with you as of Daniel of old.


Stand guard put on the WHOLE armour of God!


Watch and pray My dear children. Remember you are My friends. As Abraham trusted in me, his faith rested in me before I commanded circumcision, though this counts as nothing now that you are in Christ Jesus. All that counts is My Sacrifice, My suffering for you to see and know that I love you. There is a prize of eternal life awaiting for those who watch, pray and remain faithful.

I am the LORD. The battle belongs to me. Humble yourselves before me.

Watch and pray!

See the waters part and the man of perdition who blots your feasts among you, yes close to you, know I am to remove him from My Presence by my Hand alone.

Thus saith the LORD.



8th March 2011

jacquiannjulyan aka shofargirl

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print