For God so Loved the World
by Bobbi Richardson

John 3:16-17 (NIV) "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

These verses are so familiar to most of us and they are full of meaning for those who are searching, as Nicodemus was, and those who believe and have already accepted Jesus for who He is.

God loves all people. Our Heavenly Father loves all He has created; every one is precious to Him and He desires every one to accept His gift and be reconciled to Him. He does not want any to perish.

For those who are searching this is an open invitation to come to Him, trust in Him and receive His gift of life with Him forever.

What does it mean for those of us who are His children?

It means that He loves those around us who are difficult to love. Those family members and co-workers may only know Jesus by how they see us. Their only encounter with Him may be our actions and words.

Our Father did not send His Son to condemn or to judge, but to offer love, reconciliation and hope. He sends His adopted children out daily to do the same.

God sacrificed His Son so that all would have the opportunity to be rescued and live forever.

For those who are searching and for those who already know Him, this is a beautiful and wonderful truth.

I write because I want to share what Father God has taught me and because I want others to experience His love more and more. My prayer is that my words will inspire someone to seek Him, to find Him, to know Him, to love Him.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print