Suicide Bombers defame Islam, the Holy Koran the Prophet Muhammad and God Allah as well
by Robert Randle

One of the most difficult things to understand is when someone blows themselves up and other unsuspecting victims while wearing explosives, considering this lone and premeditated violent act as virtuous to be rewarded by Allah [God] hereafter in the celestial paradise in honor to Him. This is an essential question among the tenets of Islam and the Koran because the eternal consequences will not be reversed in death when the person will stand before Almighty God for the "Great Judgment" to punish sinners and transgressors thereby consigning them to the perpetual darkness with torment in the everlasting flames. The following quotations below reflect the seriousness of this important matter.

Surah An-Nisa, verse 20
"And do not kill yourselves. Surely, Allah is Most Merciful to you."

Surah Al-Baqarah, verse 195
"And do not throw yourselves in destruction."

Hadith-Bukhari 2:446 (Abu Huraira)
The prophet [Muhammad] said:" He who commits suicide by throttling shall keep on throttling himself in the Hell Fire (forever) and he who commits suicide by stabbing himself shall keep on stabbing himself in the Hell Fire."

Hadith-Bukhari 7: 670 (Abu Huraira)
The prophet [Muhammad] said: "Whoever purposely throws himself from a mountain and kills himself, will be in the Hell Fire falling down into it and abiding therein perpetually forever; and whoever drinks poison and kills himself with it, he will be carrying his poison in his hand and drinking it in the Hell Fire wherein he will abide eternally forever; and whoever kills himself with an iron weapon, will be carrying that weapon in his hand and stabbing his abdomen with it in the Hell Fire wherein he will abide eternally forever."

The Noble Quran 5: 32
"...if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people..."

The Noble Quran 2: 190
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you. But do not transgress limits [harm those who are the innocent??]; For God does not love [or forgive] transgressors."

NOTE: Since the teachings of Islam accept Jews and Christians as "People of the Book [Koran]" and worship the same God, then it is necessary and prudent to search the Scriptures to learn what indeed is the attitude of God pertaining to the taking of a human life without cause, as in below:

Exodus 20: 13
"You shall not commit murder."

Leviticus 24: 17
"Whoever kills [murders] any man shall surely be put to death."

Deuteronomy 21: 8-9
"Provide atonement, O LORD, for Your people Israel, whom You have redeemed, and do not lay innocent blood to the charge of Your people Israel." And atonement shall be provided on their behalf for the blood. "So you shall put away the guilt of innocent blood from among you when you do what is right in the sight of the LORD.

NOTE: This verse states implicitly the converse that the taking of "innocent blood" is NOT right in the sight of the LORD.

2 Kings 24: 3-4
Surely at the commandment of the LORD this came upon Judah, to remove them from His sight because of the sins of Manasseh, according to all that he had done, and also because of the innocent blood that he had shed; for he had filled Jerusalem with innocent blood, which the LORD would not [will not] pardon.

COMMENT: This last passage really cements the idea with crystal clarity and no Imam, Mullah or Ayatollah is honored greater than the prophet Muhammad or more powerful than God [Allah] to be able to render the "Truth" null and void. Those many unfortunate martyred Muslims who have sacrificed their lives as an act of 'Faith' in the holy jihad against the infidels have slaughtered the innocent in the process and as a result, will NOT be forgiven. If God is 'just' then He must by His very nature demand atonement [payment] for this heinous act and will by no means acquit [pardon] the guilty. In fact, under the Law of Moses, willful sin was 'NOT' atoned for but punished with death (Cp. Numbers 15: 22, 25-31).

Both the Holy Koran and the Christian Bible attest to God's displeasure with the shedding of innocent blood and by extension, suicide, and these dire warnings need to be taught in every Mosque, Ashram or Madrassa attended by Muslims because once that fateful decision to kill yourself in order to satisfy the political and social agenda of al-Qaida or Taliban leaders who blaspheme true Islam, even they cannot redeem your soul in torments back from the fires of perdition. And lastly, the irony is that the vast majority of those victims of suicide bombers are Muslims themselves or Arabs, and not the supposed targets of their attacks, namely Americans and some Europeans.


Robert Randle
776 Commerce St. #B-11
Tacoma, WA 98402
March 25, 2011
[email protected]

[email protected]
http://choirboy51.blogspot.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print