Affirmations
by

I am saved by hope, and hope means looking forward to something I don't yet have-for if I already have something, I don't need to hope for it again. But if I trust in God for something I don't have, it teaches me to wait for it, with patience and confidence. (Romans 8:24-25)

All things are working together for my good, because I love the lord, and I am fitting into his plans (Romans 8:28)

During my times of difficulties, by the help of God I remain happy, because the rough times strengthen my faith, which promotes the growth of my patience. I am allowing my patience to be fully grown, so I will be strong in character, to stand complete and full in the name of Jesus (James 1:2-4)

I climbed my watchtower, and waited to see what God had to say to me. And He has revealed His vision, and instructed me to write it clearly, without any mistakes, so others can read and understand what it says. The time of fulfillment has not reached, but it is slowly, steadily and surely approaching. With patience, I will wait for it, because it is sure to come to pass at the appropriate and precise time. (Habakkuk 2:1-3)

I am subjected to correction and direction from other children of God. I am humbly presenting myself before you my God, because I need your grace. Let my humility provoke you to exalt me, and take care of all my needs, as I lay my burdens at your feet (1 Peter 5:7)

Jesus has left me with a gift of peace within my mind and heart. I am not afraid or troubled, because this peace, which is not of this world, has me secured in Him (John 14:27)

I am not worried about anything; instead I seek God about everything with prayers, supplication and thanksgiving. As a result, I am experiencing peace of mind, which is far beyond the understanding of the unregenerate mind. God's peace will remain within me, and keep my heart at ease, because I trust Him in Jesus name. (Phil 4:6-7)

Lord, I will patiently wait for your help. My cries are before you, and I know you are listening to me. Lift me out of this pit of despair, out of this swampy land, set my feet on a solid and clear pathway, and steady me as I walk along. Give me a new song to sing, and I will praise you with my whole heart. I will make known all the glorious things you have done for me. I will stand in fear before you, and put all my trust in you. (Psalms 40:1-3)

Lord I know you hear me when I call to you for help. Save me out of all my troubles. My heart is broken. I need you close to me. Rescue me Lord; I am sorry for my sins. I know I will not escape all troubles, but I am confident that you will help me, when these challenges come along (Psalms 34:17-19)

Lord, my hope is in you, as you renew my strength. I will soar on wings like eagle, I will run and not grow weary, and I will walk and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31)

My heart is not troubled, because I trust in God. Lord Jesus, I also trust in you, and I believe there are many homes where our Father live and you went to prepare one for me. I know when everything is ready, you will come back again to get me, so where you are, I will also be. If this weren't so, you would have made it known to me. (John 14:1-3)

I am strong, I am courageous, and I am not afraid of anything or anyone, for the Lord my God is with me, and He will never fail or forsake me. (Deut 31:6)

I will have no fear, for God is with me, I will not be dismayed, for He is my God. He strengthens me, He helps me, and He upholds me with His righteous right hand (Isaiah 41:10)

I will not be overthrown by evil circumstances. God's constant care of me will make a deep impression on all who see it. I will not be afraid of bad news, nor live in dread of what will happen, and I will calmly face my foes without fear, for I am confident that Jehovah will take care of me (Psalms 112:6-8)

God, you are my safe haven from every storm of life; you even keep me from getting into trouble; you surround me with songs of victory. You promise to instruct me and guide me along the best pathway for my life; please advise me and watch my progress. Help me not to be like a senseless horse or mule that has to have a bit in its mouth to keep it in line
(Psalms 32:7-9)

I will not cast away this confidence I have in the Lord despite of circumstances, because it has great rewards. I will have the patience to do God's will, because I need Him to do all that He has promised. He is coming back soon, and with His help, my faith will make me stand upright in His sight, trusting in Him in everything. I will not shrink back, because I desire God to have pleasure in me (Hebrews 10:35-38)

Oh God, keep me in perfect peace, because I trust in you. My thoughts are always towards you. I will always trust you Lord Jehovah, because you are my everlasting strength (Isaiah 26:3-4)

I will rest in you Lord; I will wait patiently for you to act, and I would not be envious of anyone who prospers (Psalms 37:7)

I would wait patiently for the Lord's return, like a farmer who waits until autumn, for his precious harvest to ripen. Yes, I will patiently wait with courage, for His coming is near
(James 5:7-8)

God, because you are on my side, who can be against me? You did not spare your own Son, but gave Him up for us all, so I am certain with Him, you will also freely give me all things I need (Romans 8:31-32)

My heart is free of covetousness, and I am contented with what I have; for God you have said that, "you will never leave me nor forsake me"
Because I believe this, I can boldly say that you are my helper, and I am not afraid of what man can do to me. I will remember those who have taught me the word of God, and think of what their faith has caused them to accomplished, and will trust you as they have (Hebrews 13:5-7)

O Lord, I will lie down in peace and sleep, for though I am alone, I know you will keep me safe
(Psalms 4:8)

The mountains may depart, and the hills may disappear, but I am certain that your kindness, Lord, will not leave me, nor your promise of peace be broken, because you are merciful towards me. (Isaiah 54:10)

Lord you promise not to leave or abandon me in this storm; please come I need you (John 14:18)

Lord I will trust you completely, and not to do things on my own; I will put you first in everything I do, and allow you to direct my path, and crown my efforts with success
(Proverbs 3:5-6)

I will not be in need, for I have learned how to be contented, whether I have much or little. I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of contentment in every situation, whether it be with a full stomach or an empty one, whether I have plenty or in want; for I can do all things God require of me, with the help of Christ who gives me the strength and power. (Phil 4:11-13)

My anger is stopped, my wrath is gone. I will not fret and worry, it only leads to harm.
For the wicked shall be destroyed, but because I trust in the Lord, I will be blessed. Only a little while, and the wicked shall disappear, and I will look for them in vain. But because of my humility before God, I shall inherit all my blessings, and have abundance of peace
(Psalms 37:8-11)

I do not need to fight this battle! I will take my rightful position; stand still; and see the performance of your incredible rescue operation, oh God. I will not be afraid or be dismayed, for tomorrow I will go out against my enemy, assured of your continued presence with me. (2 Chronicles 20:17)

The word of God shall not depart from my mouth; I shall meditate on it night and day that I may observe to do everything that is written in it. Then my way shall be prosperous, and I will have good success (Joshua 1:8)

Lord, lead me in the way of righteousness and in the path of your judgments, that my love for you will cause me to inherit the substance of life, and be filled with the blessings of your treasures (Proverbs 8:20-21)

Lord, I will draw closer to you with a sincere heart and faith of assurance. My heart is purged of every thoughts that are against your will, and my body is cleanly washed, as I stand before you with unwavering faith, waiting for your faithful promises (Heb 10:22-23)

I am boldly standing at the throne of grace that I may obtain God's mercy, and find grace to help me at this time of need (Heb 4:16)

The God of all grace, who has called me to His eternal Glory by Christ Jesus, after I have suffered awhile, will make me perfect, establish, strengthen and settle me (1 Peter 5:10)

I will study the word of God, and listen carefully to what it is saying to me, so it can transform my life. I will daily feast my eyes on it, because it will give me not only eternal life, but life in abundance, here on earth. I will appropriately apply it to situations I am confronted with, to enable me to be victorious in dealing with the issues of life. I will not speak words of viciousness, but words of love and peace (Proverbs 4: 20-24

June Morton, a retired Bookkeeper, who enjoy sharing inspirational thoughts with others

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print