Personal Confessions
by

I set the course of my life today with my words, as they align with the word of God:
I declare today that I am triumphant, positive, happy and enchanted.
I am the head, I have insight, I have wisdom, I have ideas, and I have authority.
I exercise my authority today with my words and I decree a thing and it is so.
Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead, lives in me (Romans 8:11)
As I speak words today, they come to pass (Job 22:28); they go before me, they bring the things to pass that I desire; they magnetize defense, peace, liberation, power, love, joy, abundance, success, and prosperity. God is always on my side; therefore, I am triumphant in all things, in Jesus name.
God's favor surrounds me as a shield. (Psalm 5:12). Therefore today, I am embracing favor from heaven and earth.
Jesus had favor with God and man (Luke 2:52), and as He is so am I on this earth. (1 John 4:17)
Therefore, I have favor today with God and man.
I expect and receive favor in my life, and in every situation I am involved in, whether spiritual or physical, which includes favor in my home, favor in my relationships, favor in my job, favor in all my transactions, favor in my ministry, favor with my finances, and favor in all my plans, and prospects.
My mouth speaks wisdom and my heart is filled with understanding. (Psalm 49:3)
I ask for, and receive, an abundant supply of wisdom and understanding today from God (James 1:5)wisdom from above, which is pure, peaceable, gentle, unwavering, willing to yield to divine authority, impartial and sincere. (James 3:17)
Wisdom and understanding are better than silver and gold and nothing I desire can compare with them; therefore, I make it my ambition and desire to have divine understanding and wisdom; and I am confident I will have all of the other desires of my heart. (Proverbs 8:10-11)
My words go before me, and by faith I am walking in divine love, divine peace, divine protection, divine counseling, divine knowledge, divine favor, and divine strength.
I am walking in perfect health today; I am filled with joy today; I am prosperous and successful today; my dreams are colorful, my visions are clear, and my goals are gigantic, and I am blessed in Jesus name. My steps are ordered by the Lord (Psalm 37:23)
I have a covenant with God, and by faith in the blood of Jesus, I am led by the Holy Spirit, and I claim my exalted position which is in Christ Jesus in Heavenly places.
Angels are carrying out the Word of God on my behalf.
I receive supernatural strength and encouragement, along with strong faith from God and His Holy Spirit. Angels carry out the Word of God and every word that I speak, that is aligned with the Word of God is being carried out by His angels, even now as I speak. (Psalm 103:20)
I expect to have divine appointments today; to meet and communicate with the right people; to be engaged in positive conversation; and to give and receive optimistic feedbacks.
I am now blessed with divine prosperity and success, divine wisdom, knowledge and understanding, divine counsel, the spirit of fortitude, and the knowledge of the will of God.
In Jesus' name, I command my life: Peace, be still.
I command my emotions, peace, be still.
I command my mind, peace, be still.
I command my heart, peace, be still.
I command my body, and my health, peace, be still.
I command my home, and possessions, peace, be still.
I command my family, peace, be still.
I command my finances, peace, be still
And, I embrace The Holy Ghost anointing, therefore I have:
Love, power and a sound disciplined mind.
An attitude of belief and certainty
A position of security
A mindset of encouragement
A view of success and prosperity
An overflow of joy and peace
A radiance of hope
A sunbeam of health
And an abundance of wealth and spiritual blessings
And I say, "Today I expect the best day of my life spiritually, emotionally, physically, mentally, psychologically, financially, relationally, and in all aspect of my life, in Jesus' name"!

June Morton, a retired Bookkeeper, who enjoy sharing inspirational thoughts with others

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print