I am identified with the I Am
by

II Corinthians 5:17
I am a new creation in Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 2:10
I am God's workmanship created to do every good works which He has prepared for me.
Romans 8:17
I am an Heir of God in Christ Jesus.
II Corinthians 5:21, Revelation 20:6
I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I am reigning in life with Christ Jesus through the abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness...and I am a priest ordained unto God.
I Peter 2:9
I am of a Royal Priesthood, a Holy Nation and a peculiar treasure for God's own possession.
II Timothy 1:7
I am filled with the spirit of power, love and sound, disciplined mind.
Romans 8:37 and I John 5:4
I am more than a conqueror and a world over comer.
Ephesians 1:3
I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in heavenly places.
Philippians 4:19
I am prosperous and God is liberally supplying my every need.
John 15:5
I am a branch of the vine and I bear much fruit.
I Corinthians 3:16 and 6:19
I am a temple of God and the Holy Spirit dwells in me.
I John 4:4
I am indwelt by the Greater One and I am living victoriously.
Galatians 3:13-14
I am redeemed, the blessings of Abraham are upon me, and I have received the promise of the Spirit through faith.
III John 2
I am prospering and in exceeding abundant health even as my soul prospers.
Ephesians 4:24
I am created in righteousness and true holiness.
I Corinthians 15:58
I am steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord.
Acts 13:52
I am continually filled with joy and the Holy Spirit.
II Peter 2:24 and Is 53:5
I am healed by the stripes of Jesus and my body is pain free and healthy.
Ephesians 6:14
I am standing and acting on the truth of God's Word.
Ephesians 4:29
I am speaking words of faith, which edify and minister grace to the hearer.
II Corinthians 5:20 & Rom 8:14
I am an Ambassador for Christ Jesus and I am led by the Holy Spirit.
II Corinthians 5:7
I am walking by faith and not by sight.
II Peter 1:4
I am a partaker of God's divine nature.
II Corinthians 2:14
I am always triumphant in Christ Jesus.
I Corinthians 15:57
I am always having and living in victory through my Lord Jesus Christ.
Matthew 5:13-14
I am the salt of the earth and a light in this world.
Isaiah 54:14
I am liberated in my thinking; my mind is sound, the love of God enfolds me, and I am courageous.
Psalm 1:3
I am a tree of righteousness which yields much fruit, and I am prospering.
Philippians 4:6-7
I am calmly, prayerfully and cheerful making all my requests unto God with thanksgiving in my heart.
Ephesians 6:10
I am strong in the Lord and the power of His might.
Colossians 1:23
I am continuing in the works of the Lord and I am grounded, settled, and steadfast in the hope of the Gospel.
Colossians 1:14,13
I am redeemed through the blood of Jesus, my sins are forgiven and I am translated into His kingdom.
Colossians 2:7
I am rooted and built up in Jesus Christ and I am established in the faith as I have been taught.
Colossians 3:16
I am blessed with the word of Christ, which indwells in me richly unto all wisdom, as I teach and admonish my brethren about spiritual things, with grace in my heart.
Ephesians 2:8
I am saved by grace through faith.
Colossians 2:6, 9, 11
I am walking in Jesus Christ; I am complete in Him; and I am circumcised in Him.
Colossians 2:12
I am buried with Jesus Christ in baptism and am also risen with Him through faith in the operation of God
Ephesians 6:13
I am covered with the whole armor of God, which enables me to courageously stand on the truth of His word.
Philippians 3:14
I am pressing toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus
Philippians 4:8
I am always thinking on the things that are true, just, pure, lovely, excellent, virtuous, and worthy of praise.
2 Timothy 4:7
I am fighting the good fight; I am keeping the faith; I will finish my course and at the end, I will wear the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge will give me

June Morton, a retired Bookkeeper, who enjoy sharing inspirational thoughts with others

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print