I Am Committed
by

I am a disciple of Jesus Christ.
I am a part of the fellowship of the unashamed. I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made. I will continue to look forward and be steadfast, I am keeping a steady pace, I am pressing onward, and I am continuously active in the works of the Lord.
My past is redeemed. My present is established in righteousness. My future is secure. My life is dominated with astuteness; my faith has securely established me in Christ; my plans are major; my prayers are fervent; my dreams are colorful; my visions are clear and precise; my conversations are exhilarating; my life is productive; and my goals are meticulously strategize.
In the sight of man, I no longer need preeminence, position or popularity. In the name of Jesus, I am walking upright, I am diligently running my race, I am rightfully positioned in Jesus Christ, I am covered with His blood, I am a chosen vessel unto God, I am led by the Spirit of God, I am justified by faith, and I have peace with God.
I am committed to the Lord Jesus Christ. I now walk by faith. I lean on His presence. I walk with patience. I live by prayer. I labor in love. My patience is increased. My face is set. My road is narrow. My way may be rough, and my companions may be few, but my Guide is reliable. My mission is clear and essential. My life is accountable and valuable unto God.
I will progress in the face of sacrifice. I will triumph in the presence of adversity. I will vehemently stand for truth at the table of the enemy. I will victoriously walk away from the maze of mediocrity. I will press onward. I will continuously speak the word of God. I will boast of His good works. I will remain stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up and preached up for the cause of Jesus Christ.
I am a disciple of the Lord Jesus. I will go till He comes. I will give till I drop. I will preach till all know. I will work till He stops me. And when He comes, He will recognize me, He will find faith and commitment in my life and He will give me the crown of righteousness in His precious name.
I am a vessel of Jesus Christ.
Amen.

June Morton, a retired Bookkeeper, who enjoy sharing inspirational thoughts with others

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print